Chartstalkers - November 08

No AF's today, good stuff! Fingers crossed still.

I'm finding it very strange charting while not actively ttc until next month. I knew I was ov'ing as I was like a blinkin' waterworks last few days. Think I'll get my lines tomorrow. It is facinating though. I ov'd on day 19 the first time I ov'd after my last MC too.

Looking forward to going for it in December.

Enjoying stalking all of your charts too

B x x

Its good your further than normal hun, obviously lol. 8) Got my fingers and toes crossed Jo. :pray: :hug:

Hope AF stays away, jojo. :pray:

Mine has dropped a bit this morning, but I was cold all night and awake from 5am till I got up at 7, so that might have affected it. However, looking at my past charts, it usually starts to drop around now :(

Thanks everyone.

Still no AF. Having the occasional cramping so could possibly be on her way. If no AF by the morning i'll test then

did your temp go below the coverline jo jo?

if not you may well be in with a good chance. i wish you a BFP for tomorrow hun :hug:

i have cramping everyday feeling like im going to come on :hug:

good luck ladies plenty of room in first tri xx :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi rusks

No it did not go below the coverline. My coverline is 36.33 and it went down to 36.49 :hug:

I remember that when i was pregnant with JEss too. Kept running to the loo thinking AF had came

Hi rusks

No it did not go below the coverline. My coverline is 36.33 and it went down to 36.49 :hug:

I remember that when i was pregnant with JEss too. Kept running to the loo thinking AF had came

I've added you Melissa

Sorry to hear about your loss :hug:

Good Luck TTC :D

:wave: hello to everyonewho has just joined us... :hug:

im going to have a go at OPK this month starting from wed. should be fun not used them before. i do usually OV on CD 10/11. so hopefully i will be spot on!!!

good luck girlies... heres to our month! i will be keeping an eye on you all! :cheer:

Cori said:
Why doesn't my chart say so many DPO after the coverline like my other charts did and like everyone elses does?

Sorry for the late response. If you are not a VIP member on fertility friend you won't have the DPO function. They really do give you the absolute bare minimum.

B x

Awww Jo Jo :hug: Just seen your chart. Sorry hun :hug:

Hi melissa wecome to charting lol

Rusks i didnt do a test, Af was here when i wke up this morning :( Hope the pregnancy is going well :hug:

Thanks Donna. Good luk to you this month :hug:

Cori and Donna i'm gonna be stalking your charts over the next few days :D

:hug: aww hunny i am so sorry.

all the best for some christmas BFPs girls :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Rusks :hug:

I've just remembered. Cheri predicted Septemer for me so if i got pregnant in December then September ould be my birth month and she will be right :pray: :pray:

Becs said:
Cori said:
Why doesn't my chart say so many DPO after the coverline like my other charts did and like everyone elses does?

Sorry for the late response. If you are not a VIP member on fertility friend you won't have the DPO function. They really do give you the absolute bare minimum.

B x

Oh righ, thanks Becs :D

Stalk away Jo xx See you have a long cycle like me. Seems to ages to go round :( But come on December, make it your month hun, like cheri said :hug:

jo jo said:
Cori and Donna i'm gonna be stalking your charts over the next few days :D

Sorry AF got you, jojo :hug: I think she is on her way for me too. My temp is gradually dropping. By the looks of it I will start on Thursday or Friday, rather than Saturday.

Cheri predicted September for me too, so hopefully December will be our month for a BFP :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back