***** August Testing Thread *****

Haha I usually end up testing before I say I will... If you hold out til the 2nd you might get the start of a line?! Xxx

Normally AF shows up on 1/2nd of the month I'm regular as clock work but last month the witch tormented me and didn't arrive till the 6th so I'm guessing as I'm normally same date each month she wud b due the 6th August so was trying to hold out till the 5th. My clear blue ovulation test gave me my smiley on Friday 19th so I'm guessing at the 5th to test xxx

Good luck holding out! Give yourself a little treat each day as a reward for not testing!! Xxx

Can you put me down for the 11th please? I've not put myself down before so I'm hoping the fact I'm feeling brave will bring me some luck x

can i test please, this waiting driving me crazy!!! fingers crossed for everyone :):dust:

Last edited:
The 10th please for me

From Tapatalk

Hi can you put me down for 2nd? Please, thanks.

Yes misstm it is my our first month ttc baby no 2 , I am feeling excited all over again!

Last edited:
Well, we've had two bfps already girls, so looks like August is off to a fantastic start!!! I know we are not technically in August yet, but as the lovely blanco and scn tested early I still wanted to include them!! Hope both of you have a happy and healthy 9 months and fx this is the start of a bumper month of bfps!!!
Massive good luck to everyone!! Xxx

Ah Naomi jut read your message. Thanks so much I am absolutely over the moon xx... Good luck to everyone xxx

Scn tested early? ? Have I missed a bfp?
Xx

Ah Naomi jut read your message. Thanks so much I am absolutely over the moon xx... Good luck to everyone xxx

Massive congratulations hun, really pleased for you :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back