***** August Testing Thread *****

And we've got another early-testing bfp!!! Congratulations Mrs nel!!!! Xxx

Last edited:
Yayyyyyyyy as I said on her line spotting thread.. I think you are a lucky charm Naomi !! X

Il second Blanco! Hehe here's hoping you have enough baby dust for us all and especially yourself hun!

xx

I hope the BFP boom continues, I am due to test next week so looking for lots of luck and baby dust

Michelle x

Only one more day til testing! I still have no clue if my cycle is behaving this month or if I ovulated but only time will tell.

I'll be CD32 on Thursday. Over the past 24hrs I have had very swollen boobs, huge blue veins on them and my nipples are sticking out like bullets! OH said they looked out of control lol.

Playing safe not to avoid disappointment though as this could mean AF is on her way and also my skin has cleared up which is an AF symptom for me (that sounds odd but as I have PCOS my acne is really bad usually and only gets better around AF time as the testosterone isn't so rife!).

Might have purchased some first response tests at lunch encase I don't agree with the one step sticks:whistle:

Last edited:
Only one more day til testing! I still have no clue if my cycle is behaving this month or if I ovulated but only time will tell.

I'll be CD32 on Thursday. Over the past 24hrs I have had very swollen boobs, huge blue veins on them and my nipples are sticking out like bullets! OH said they looked out of control lol.

Playing safe not to avoid disappointment though as this could mean AF is on her way and also my skin has cleared up which is an AF symptom for me (that sounds odd but as I have PCOS my acne is really bad usually and only gets better around AF time as the testosterone isn't so rife!).

Might have purchased some first response tests at lunch encase I don't agree with the one step sticks:whistle:

Aw good luck hun! I'm testing Thursday too. Fx it's good news for both of us! Xxx

Well August is finally here... As of midnight tonight anyway!

Best of luck to everyone this month! Hopefully we will all follow in the same footsteps as the early testers from this thread!!

Sending lots of baby dust to all of you xxx

Woohoo looks like i brought myself luck!!

Goodluck to everyone else- lets keep these bfps coming ok?!! Xxx

Big congrats naomi! I got witch at 7dpo :-( maybe cycle will improve for next month! Xx

Big congrats naomi! I got witch at 7dpo :-( maybe cycle will improve for next month! Xx

Aw hun sorry the witch got you :-( will you be able to test again this month or will it be September now? Are you going to see the doc about your lp?
Xxx

:pompom:Woohoo! Congraulations Naomi!

:bfn:for me this morning. I think I ov around the 21st so will test again this Sunday (unless AF shows of course!).

Wow look at all those bfps, it's going to be a bumper month! Good luck ladies! :dust:

I am loving all these BFP's!! :dust: Good luck to everyone who's due to test!

Naomi can you put me down for testing tomorrow please? I'm not feeling very confident though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back