***** August Testing Thread *****

Hahaha good luck with holding out then!!! If you're like 11dpo the weekend before you go back that's probably a reasonable time to test ;-) think i would probably cave if i had a week off too... you can celebrate properly that way!! added you to the 14th. Best of luck!! Xx

Me? Reasonable? :rofl: Going away with hubby for a few days, and spending the last couple of nights at the place where we got married. I'll probably test then. :dance:

I shall be testing on 29th if I don't test before! My prediction says that I shall get my BFP news in August from a July cycle and I'm cd1 today (usually 7 week cycle as I'm irregular!)
Good luck everyone! X

Hahaha good luck with holding out then!!! If you're like 11dpo the weekend before you go back that's probably a reasonable time to test ;-) think i would probably cave if i had a week off too... you can celebrate properly that way!! added you to the 14th. Best of luck!! Xx

Me? Reasonable? :rofl: Going away with hubby for a few days, and spending the last couple of nights at the place where we got married. I'll probably test then. :dance:

Haha

Aw a bfp at the place you got married would be perfect!! Xx

I shall be testing on 29th if I don't test before! My prediction says that I shall get my BFP news in August from a July cycle and I'm cd1 today (usually 7 week cycle as I'm irregular!)
Good luck everyone! X

Added you hun. Hopefully Suzy will be spot on with our predictions! Xx

Hi can you put me down for the 5th please? Not sure how this cycle will be after mc, hopefully all will go to plan! Good luck to everyone this cycle, I'm doing royal jelly, lots of walking (I normally do nothing!) and very healthy eating. Going to start opks today xx

Hi can you put me down for the 5th please? Not sure how this cycle will be after mc, hopefully all will go to plan! Good luck to everyone this cycle, I'm doing royal jelly, lots of walking (I normally do nothing!) and very healthy eating. Going to start opks today xx

Added you :) hope your cycles settle quickly and that I can bring you a sticky bfp this month.
Your plan sounds good- I am trying to do more gentle exercise too. At least with the hotter weather I am not fancying chocolate so much!!
Good luck xxx

BIG congrats to iwant3 who got her bfp on the July testing thread instead. I've taken her off this thread now. Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way :dust: and hopefully lots of us will be following you soon! Xx

Ok Naomi I'm hoping you bring me luck lady. Put me down for testing on the 2nd. After my smiley today I'm guessing ov tomorrow, lets just hope husband gets home in time to catch that egg. Massive fingers crossed!!! Xxx

Ok Naomi I'm hoping you bring me luck lady. Put me down for testing on the 2nd. After my smiley today I'm guessing ov tomorrow, lets just hope husband gets home in time to catch that egg. Massive fingers crossed!!! Xxx

Good luck hun! X

Got fingers and toes crossed for you!! Hope your hubby hurries home and that his swimmers get their act together and move quickly! Xxx

Well, new here still, but this seems fun, so I'll throw my date in too!!!! AF started yesterday, no worries, I just went off BC after my last period and we arent really tracking anything yet, more just not preventing pregnancy......maybe this cycle we'll get lucky!!! Put me down for August 14th please!!!

Well, new here still, but this seems fun, so I'll throw my date in too!!!! AF started yesterday, no worries, I just went off BC after my last period and we arent really tracking anything yet, more just not preventing pregnancy......maybe this cycle we'll get lucky!!! Put me down for August 14th please!!!

Welcome to the site :) sorry af arrived, but hopefully this cycle will be your lucky one! The relaxed approach is a good one I think. Good luck! Xx

Exactly the same as me!!! Good luck hun xx

Got all my fingers crossed for testing around 5th August for my first (8th attempt) good luck to all you lovely ladies :) fx for us all xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back