***** August Testing Thread *****

Can u put me down for the 9th Hun if af shows this month x

Hi vicci. Well, hope af doesn't show and you don't need this thread, but if she does rear her ugly head, wishing you lots of luck for August instead xx

Hey Naomi! Hope this thread brings u lots of luck! Can you put me down for 8th please! :) thanks xx

Aw thanks charlie, would be lovely if I brought us both luck!! Will be keeping my fx for you hun xxx

Hey honey Can you put me down for the 14th please :) thanks. X

BabyDust *****

Hello, can you add my please, testing 2nd, ttc baby no2 first cycle. good luck everyone

Last edited:
Hi :wave: Can you put me down for the 14th please? I know there's no way that I'll hold out that long as that's my first day back to work after a week off! :p

My cycles haven't sorted themselves out yet but can you put me down for the 1st just now? Thanks :)

Hi :wave: Can you put me down for the 14th please? I know there's no way that I'll hold out that long as that's my first day back to work after a week off! :p

Hahaha good luck with holding out then!!! If you're like 11dpo the weekend before you go back that's probably a reasonable time to test ;-) think i would probably cave if i had a week off too... you can celebrate properly that way!! added you to the 14th. Best of luck!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back