*** APRIL 2021 testing thread ***

Managed to get another BD in today, pretty sure I’m going to have my husbands cold now but would take it for a BFP!

bot tracking this month but cycle regular so should be ovulating today or tomorrow. Had low expectations for this month so I’m chuffed to have got 3 BDs in my fertile window.

I’m going to try and hold out until the 26th to test as my HPT stash is going down quickly through compulsive testing!

@Clarkecharm can see those faint lines so fingers crossed really hope it’s your month.

@TrishaM welcome to the April thread! Saw your reply on your other thread, how old is your first child??

I’m on month 4 of TTC our third. I have chilled out slightly this month with the symptom spotting but it’s really hard not to obsess!

@Clarkecharm have you tested this morn? Xx

Im guessing 7dpo, 8 dpo is too early to test?

What is the earliest you had your BFP?

Last time I got a faint line at 9DPO and a more obvious line at 11DPO on a FRER

I don’t think can get a positive at 7DPO unless you actually ovulated earlier than you thought.

It’s so hard to be patient! I love line spotting aswell which doesn’t snt help with the temptation

Sorry ladies had to be at work for 8am, just got in. I woke up with bleeding this morning, and needed a pad so guessing I’m out. I’ve Just done a test after 5 1/2 hr hold too and was Negative. :( maybe next month. Thankyou all for asking xx

Sorry ladies had to be at work for 8am, just got in. I woke up with bleeding this morning, and needed a pad so guessing I’m out. I’ve Just done a test after 5 1/2 hr hold too and was Negative. :( maybe next month. Thankyou all for asking xx
So sorry to hear this! Hope you’re okay xxx

Oh no, i really thought this was going to be your month. Hope you're ok, xx

Oh no.... I was really hoping this was going to be your month! Sending you all the positives vibes and good luck for next month! <3

Just seeing if anyone else is going through something similar. I am currently 5DPO and have very clear and watery CM. I got up from my chair this morning and felt a slight gush, enough to wet my underwear a little bit even though I would start drying up around this time. :?

I am trying not to be too hopeful or symptom spot this early in the game, but it's just hard not to.

Oh no. So sorry :(

I had ov type pain on side this afternoon. Fairly strong. Its a bit late for ovulation. Trying not to symptom spot. ;-)

So sorry @Clarkecharm, was really rooting for you this month. Fingers crossed for next cycle!

I can't stop thinking today about how crazy it is that people (myself included) have accidental pregnancies but sometimes you can do everything right and at the right time and it's not guaranteed to happen for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back