*** APRIL 2021 testing thread ***

@Clarkecharm definitely a faint line there, everything crossed for you and will be checking back for more test pics.

@Charlotte9 I predict you will be POAS very soon!!

I’m CD14, not doing OPKs this month as left it too late but hubby’s many flu has almost gone and managed to get it another BD. Going to make sure DTD every other day this week so might be in with a shot. If not feeling positive to start doing OPKs again next month and getting to grips with my cycles.

Morning everyone!

my line is still there, although barely visible in pic! This was after a 2 hr hold this morning.

I was busting with my fmu and hardly showed so did another!

I also had some creamy CM, slightly discoloured even slightly pink! Could that be further implantation? Not due until Friday!

hope everyone’s ok! Glad I’m off today as all retail open again! This week will be manic xx

47CA74D2-93B0-4128-B9B4-DE05D8C77C24.jpeg FE8B53AF-3B88-43AF-8FFA-8AEBFF35A4BB.jpeg

@Clarkecharm definitely a faint line there, everything crossed for you and will be checking back for more test pics.

I’m CD14, not doing OPKs this month as left it too late but hubby’s many flu has almost gone and managed to get it another BD. Going to make sure DTD every other day this week so might be in with a shot. If not feeling positive to start doing OPKs again next month and getting to grips with my cycles.
Yes Ive been thinking about tests. :) To go with Poundland ones or One step wide ones.
How are you doing? Glad your hubby is feeling better. Every other day is the best.

Last edited:
Morning everyone!

my line is still there, although barely visible in pic! This was after a 2 hr hold this morning.

I also had some creamy CM, slightly discoloured even slightly pink! Could that be further implantation? Not due until Friday!

hope everyone’s ok! Glad I’m off today as all retail open again! This week will be manic xx

View attachment 92780 View attachment 92781
I can see! Very exciting! When are you testing again? Have you got any frer?

I can see! Very exciting! When are you testing again? Have you got any frer?
Maybe lunchtime and prob tonight. I have first response and a clear blue but they are from day of period Can’t wait til morning now lol xx

Glad your hubby is feeling better and you're getting BD in. X

Morning everyone!

View attachment 92780 View attachment 92781
Ooo I think I can see a vvfaint line on the blue strip test. How many dpo are you now. I really hope this is your cycle x

Ooo I think I can see a vvfaint line on the blue strip test. How many dpo are you now. I really hope this is your cycle x
I’m only 10dpo. I’m so glad you can see it too. Hubby can’t and makes me doubt myself xx

9DPO today and I’ve had on and off cramps all day. Trying to stay positive and that it’s implantation and not AF. I’m not due on till the 17th so we shall see. Anyone have any similar symptoms? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back