*** APRIL 2021 testing thread ***

Do you still have your old phone to either export the data or copy it entirely onto the new one? More than welcome.
It's now my husband's phone so no go, I did copy over some data to premom when I first started using it. Just not everything. I have AF dates but that's it

Morning ladies,

I’ve Taken these this morning and nothing.

Convinced I can see a shadow, but think eyes are playing a trick on me.

Maybe tomorrow...

Boobs are so sore though and having food aversions, so strange. I’m 10dpo but potentially 8dpo xxx

3B7F69CC-64BB-49B9-94CA-57F3749798F1.jpeg E2AC6A28-1FAE-45F3-AE2C-1C1AC2B49D84.jpeg

I don’t see anything sorry. But hopefully in a few days days again xxx

Morning ladies,

Maybe tomorrow...

Boobs are so sore though and having food aversions, so strange. I’m 10dpo but potentially 8dpo xxx

View attachment 92767 View attachment 92768

I'm with Liz85 on this one. I don't see anything on these either. But hopefully in a few days, we'll see that BFP! :angel:

Morning ladies,

Maybe tomorrow...

View attachment 92767 View attachment 92768
Its difficult to see in this photo. Something is catching my eye. Have you got more tests?

I agree with @Charlotte9, I see something, like a shadow or something that could be the start for you - I jolly well hope so.

As for me, well, for the first time in forever, I haven't ovulated. I've had over 48 hours now of positive OPK's and none of my usual ovulation pains. I shall watch my FF BBT and pray that either, I had a silent ovulation (no pain) or that I am about to ovulate. My surges are usually quite quick, so this makes no sense.

Here's my chart so far. If I was to guess this myself - I'd say ovulation happened CD18. But I put in a higher temperature tomorrow (just to see if it would give me crosshairs) and the answer is = No. :D

Anyone else having super long surges post miscarriage? This is my second cycle after loss. I'm exhausted from the BD. :rotfl:

FF chart.jpeg

I agree with @Charlotte9, I see something, like a shadow or something that could be the start for you - I jolly well hope so.

As for me, well, for the first time in forever, I haven't ovulated. I've had over 48 hours now of positive OPK's and none of my usual ovulation pains. I shall watch my FF BBT and pray that either, I had a silent ovulation (no pain) or that I am about to ovulate. My surges are usually quite quick, so this makes no sense.

Here's my chart so far. If I was to guess this myself - I'd say ovulation happened CD18. But I put in a higher temperature tomorrow (just to see if it would give me crosshairs) and the answer is = No. :D

Anyone else having super long surges post miscarriage? This is my second cycle after loss. I'm exhausted from the BD. :rotfl:

View attachment 92769
Thankyou lovely fingers crossed. Had constant back and boob pains today. A few spots too, I never have them! Slight pain on left side too, curiouser and curiouser.

If unsuccessful I’m just going to BD every other day and hop for the best. Try and take the stress out of it and enjoy it lol

I can’t help with long surges mine last 2/3 at most.

keep us posted hun xx

Morning lovelies.

Well I’ve taken a pic for you, although not sure you’ll see it but I can see it my end as it turns out I’m only 9dpo. BBT picked up on implantation did which was only 2 days ago. Let’s hope baby Clarkles (our nickname) sticks this time ☺️

72EA0A2E-3104-40FD-B5E5-485906CD6AA4.png 6CE0C197-B7AD-401D-B7CC-AC8758BD20B5.png 9B51BC12-FEFE-41B5-A2BA-55CB69087A14.png

Thankyou. Won’t let me upload any pics I took, they are too big lol. I’ll be due xmas eve :rotfl:<3
Massive congratulations to you lovely!!!

Do you have Snapchat?? If so take the pic on your snap camera then save it to camera roll then you can upload! That’s what I have to do every time!! Xxx

Massive congratulations to you lovely!!!

Do you have Snapchat?? If so take the pic on your snap camera then save it to camera roll then you can upload! That’s what I have to do every time!! Xxx
Just seen you got it uploaded nevermind haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back