***April 2019 Mamas***

On a completely unrelated note that sofa is the same material and colour as mine and my god I find it impossible to keep it clean, even water stains it, the baby has spat up all over it now aswell :rotfl: just gonna cover it with throws for now ha ha xx

Eughhh I know, and the annoying thing is when you are cleaning a mark its basically guess work :lol: We had a dark sofa before the baby, so now I’m basically only putting him down on one square with a blanket on it (as he’s outgrown his sleepyhead) I’ve got ocd so I can’t be washing marks out my sofa :lol: x

Had the health visitor over yesterday and as suspected he is measuring bigger than your average baby :lol: I have basically gone from newborn clothes straight to 3-6 months :shock: that baby grow in that pic is 3-6 months, and as you can see he’s filling it right out.

So at 7 weeks old, he’s 60cm long and weighs 12lbs 11. I had a feeling from being pregnant he would be a ‘big’ baby, so it looks like I was right. My oh is over 6 foot and I’m 5’7, so it was to be expected.

Finally starting a course next week, which I can’t wait for - there’s only soooo much stimulation I can do, which I’m sure he’s already bored of :lol: x

View attachment 85907

He’s gorgeous. My daughter was about the same size as him at her 4 month check up hahah, he’s going to be tall!

He’s gorgeous. My daughter was about the same size as him at her 4 month check up hahah, he’s going to be tall!

Oh really :shock: looks like we will have a son who will tower over us when he’s a young adult :think:

Just realised that it’s exactly one year ago today that I got my bfp, and now today the result of that bfp is a beautiful baby girl fast asleep on me <3 how precious, the last 12 months have truly been the most amazing of my whole life, hope you are all doing well xxx

It was a year on weds for mine! Can't believe it and I'm a little sad I won't get the excited, feeling again as I'm not having any more kids !
We are all great, my eldest has, taken to her so well, it's lovely.
Hope everyone else is OK x

It’s not a year until the 18th for me, my baby has been diagnosed with congenital hypothyroidism unfortunately so we have had quite a few hospital appointments and blood tests but with tablets it has started to stable out and thankfully it’s just 1 tablet a day bless him but it will be for life x

It’s not a year until the 18th for me, my baby has been diagnosed with congenital hypothyroidism unfortunately so we have had quite a few hospital appointments and blood tests but with tablets it has started to stable out and thankfully it’s just 1 tablet a day bless him but it will be for life x

Oh bless him! I hope you are both ok and being well looked after by the hospital xx

Hi ladies... sorry only just catching up! Here’s a pic of my beautiful little man... who is now 5 months old!! How is everyone doing? How are your beautiful babies? :) xxx

E51751DF-CD58-4F87-99B9-B9CE978DC62B.jpeg

Hi ladies hope your all well, not sure if anyone still using forum but I was thinking of you all. Hope you and babies are all well. Conor was 6 months on 12th October... Where has the time gone?!? Xxx

I pop on to read and reminisce about being pregnant!!!
Nancy was 6 months on 2nd, just started to sit unaided this week and roll. And wean!!

How mad, I was literally just thinking about us and this thread <3

Doesn’t it feel like a lifetime ago they were a newborn :shock: where have those 6 months gone!

Josh is already on the move, as in crawling, so the baby proofing has begun! The weaning stage is well on the way, along with its mess :shock: and night feeds are still very apparent!!!! I have started the slow process of getting him off the boobs, so I am hoping I get more uninterrupted sleep!!

Is anyone thinking about baby number 2 yet?x

Hi ladies hope your all well, not sure if anyone still using forum but I was thinking of you all. Hope you and babies are all well. Conor was 6 months on 12th October... Where has the time gone?!? Xxx

Hey!! I was just thinking of everyone the other day too, hope you are well? Victoria was 6 months last week, she’s doing great, loving being a mum! Xxx

How mad, I was literally just thinking about us and this thread <3

Doesn’t it feel like a lifetime ago they were a newborn :shock: where have those 6 months gone!

Josh is already on the move, as in crawling, so the baby proofing has begun! The weaning stage is well on the way, along with its mess :shock: and night feeds are still very apparent!!!! I have started the slow process of getting him off the boobs, so I am hoping I get more uninterrupted sleep!!

Is anyone thinking about baby number 2 yet?x

Oh wow he’s doing great, Victoria is trying to be on the move, she’s sitting, rolling and trying to crawl, and yes omg the mess of weaning!!! Are you doing baby led weanjng? I think most of it goes on the floor and all over her face lol
I’m starting to really wish our financial situation was better now in terms of baby no 2 as I think I would go for it if we could afford the childcare for another one, childcare fees are a bitch and it’s crap when you have no family to help out, also I have no sign of my period as still bf, are you thinking of it? Xx

My eldest gets her "free" hours in Jan but it's still going to be costing us approx£75 a week for 3 days on top of Nancys approx £114 per week for 2 days when she starts!! On paper it looks like we can make it work but it's not what I was expecting financially tbh.

Oh wow he’s doing great, Victoria is trying to be on the move, she’s sitting, rolling and trying to crawl, and yes omg the mess of weaning!!! Are you doing baby led weanjng? I think most of it goes on the floor and all over her face lol
I’m starting to really wish our financial situation was better now in terms of baby no 2 as I think I would go for it if we could afford the childcare for another one, childcare fees are a bitch and it’s crap when you have no family to help out, also I have no sign of my period as still bf, are you thinking of it? Xx

Yep baby lead mainly, but his brekkie he is happy for me to sit and serve it to him :roll: he started off being happy with blended food for dinner, but now he thinks he can do that himself....he really can’t, so yep, food goes everywhere!

No period here either, but I am definately not in a rush to get pregnant. We will probably go again when Josh is around 2.

Eughhh childcare is ridiculous and we also, like you, don’t have anyone round to help. The only good thing we do have is the fact my oh is a shift worker and earns a good enough wage or we would defo be only having one.x

Where has the last year gone :shock:

Please tell me someone’s baby is just as nuts and bonkers as mine and it’s totally normal :lol:

Any baby’s walking yet? I still refer to josh as the baby lol, probably will be when he’s 18 as well :lol:

Hey!! Oh IVW Victoria is crazy, she tries to climb into the dishwasher, eat the dogs biscuits, throws everything she can down the toilet if you take an eye off her for half a second, still doesn’t bloody sleep, and is running around like crazy she found her legs at 10 months and hasn’t looked back, no words from her yet except the usual baby babble

hope everyone is doing ok x

Reactions: IVW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back