***April 2019 Mamas***

It sounds like a few of you are well underway to welcoming your little ones <3 how exciting!

I’ve got my booking in appt on Thursday so need to have all my bloods etc done again - the joys of moving area :roll:

I took my first day of sick yesterday due to my swollen ankles and feet - wow it’s mega and quite uncomfortable. I don’t think the house move really helped, but can’t be helped.

Hope everyone is as comfortable as they can be and has their hospitals bags all ready - I’m doing my snacks bag tonight :lol: x

How's everyone getting on? My section is a week tomorrow still got a, couple of bits to put in my hospital bag, nothing urgent really though.
Had my last growth scan today 38+2 and I am measuring 10lb 3oz

How's everyone getting on? My section is a week tomorrow still got a, couple of bits to put in my hospital bag, nothing urgent really though.
Had my last growth scan today 38+2 and I am measuring 10lb 3oz
Wow baby is a bruiser... Bet your glad they are coming out the sun roof haha! I have 18 days left till my section but due in a week tomorrow for growth scan and to see if they can brake my waters. I know they won't be able to though I have needed full inductions with all my other 4. I am packed now though I picked up breast pads today as I had forgotten them. Other than that trying to enjoy my last couple of week's. Do you have anything nice planned before your section? Xxx

Wow baby is a bruiser... Bet your glad they are coming out the sun roof haha! I have 18 days left till my section but due in a week tomorrow for growth scan and to see if they can brake my waters. I know they won't be able to though I have needed full inductions with all my other 4. I am packed now though I picked up breast pads today as I had forgotten them. Other than that trying to enjoy my last couple of week's. Do you have anything nice planned before your section? Xxx

Nothing planned now, did all the nice stuff when I could move more easily! We had a child free night away in Feb and a child free night for my bday earlier this month. Am in agony now so trying to rest as much as I can with a toddler! My mom helps out a lot which is great.
Am sooooo glad I'm not pushing haha!!

How is everyone doing?
Hope your doing well Jomo?
Anyone got anything exciting happening? Xxx

I had my first sweep yesterday... Nothing has happened as yet! Got another 1 on Tuesday so will see. I am so fed up. Ended up in PAU yesterday for reduced movement. I don't think she's moving as much at all anymore but they don't seem bothered. It is stressing me out so much... I just need her out of me ASAP or I'm going to loose it!!! I feel like I could just sit and cry for days!!!

I had my first sweep yesterday... Nothing has happened as yet! Got another 1 on Tuesday so will see. I am so fed up. Ended up in PAU yesterday for reduced movement. I don't think she's moving as much at all anymore but they don't seem bothered. It is stressing me out so much... I just need her out of me ASAP or I'm going to loose it!!! I feel like I could just sit and cry for days!!!

Ah I really feel for you rainingflowers, I bet she is fine in there though, I honestly do think they run out of space towards the end, or start preserving their energy for labour or something, I’ve definitely had a few days where her movement has been reduced, I should have gone in for monitoring really but I as soon as I’ve been about to she’s gone really active for a bit, I know what you mean though you start to feel like at this point now they are better out then in so you just want them out, what was the sweep like? Hopefully things will start happening for you soon xx

How is everyone doing?
Hope your doing well Jomo?
Anyone got anything exciting happening? Xxx

Nothing at all happening here! Got health visitor coming this afternoon so been Marie kondo-ing and hinching the place as much as I can ha, I finish work tomorrow thank god, I’m just so tired right now all I wanna do is sleep
Baby is head down but not engaged, I bet I go well over my due date! Xx

Nothing to report here, I'm resting as much as I can as my section is booked for Tuesday. I feel like I'm being ridiculously lazy, my parents took DD out this morning and they are messing about in the garden now while I sit in the chair but I'm so exhausted and breathless!!

Nothing to report here, I'm resting as much as I can as my section is booked for Tuesday. I feel like I'm being ridiculously lazy, my parents took DD out this morning and they are messing about in the garden now while I sit in the chair but I'm so exhausted and breathless!!

Ah that’s so close now! Good luck for tues, will be looking forward to hearing of your new arrival! X

Ah I really feel for you rainingflowers, I bet she is fine in there though, I honestly do think they run out of space towards the end, or start preserving their energy for labour or something, I’ve definitely had a few days where her movement has been reduced, I should have gone in for monitoring really but I as soon as I’ve been about to she’s gone really active for a bit, I know what you mean though you start to feel like at this point now they are better out then in so you just want them out, what was the sweep like? Hopefully things will start happening for you soon xx

Well, I'm thinking my sweep wasn't very good as people say it hurts and I hardly even felt anything! I assumed they must use something when people said it hurts, but it was just her fingers!

Well, I'm thinking my sweep wasn't very good as people say it hurts and I hardly even felt anything! I assumed they must use something when people said it hurts, but it was just her fingers!

Hmm maybe she just done a half-arsed one then, lol, hopefully you’ll get a better one done at your next appointment!

I had 3 sweeps last time and none of them hurt, my cervix was closed for all 3 and the last one was the more vigorous one and I had my bloody show that evening.

Had my midwifes appointment today (my new mid wife is sooooo much better than the ones i had before) and he is well and truly engaged and 2/5th down, so he is definately heading in the right direction, but she did say, it doesnt necessarily mean he will come early- thank god :lol: i asked how much he could possibly weigh now and she guessed 7lbs, so if thats right, i will be one happy mum.

The oh and me are going to have our last official date night tomorrow, just him and i, so will visit our new local :dance: - lets hope mini ivw doesnt want to interupt that, could you imagine :lol:

My last full week at work next week, thank god! i am sooooo mentally ready to finish! Baby brain really is a thing :shock: Physically i am doing fine, still sleeping and walking ok, although where he is soooo low, i feel like i constantly need a wee when walking around lol.

Is anyone colostrum harvesting?xx

It’s my last day at work tomorrow thank god! I am so done with getting out of bed every morning ha ha, going for tea with friends tomorrow, me and the OH going out for the day on Sunday and going for a meal, then after that I will just be hibernating, nesting and waiting!

Sooo much pressure low down when I’m walking around, I honestly feel like a hand or a head or something is about to pop out! Constantly need a wee too, lots of heartburn, starting throwing up a lot again, oh the joys lol, but seeing the first lot of our April babies being born has got me so excited now! Good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back