*** April 2018 Mummies ~ Tri 2 ***

Oh wow you've been through the mill Kerry up but at least you got sorted.
I 've put on around a stone and 5lbs ooops haha x

I’ve put on nearly a stone in total!! Putting it down to Christmas haha. And my boobs which have grown about 15 times in size! Loula I’ve PM’d you my Facebook xx

Am all good to be fair, bloods came back ok on the obstetric cholestasis front :) my urine has been sent for cultures or something to determine the infection type so they can issue the correct antibiotics, gotta call them tomorrow night at 7 again for results.

As for weight gain I’ve only gained like 4-5lbs, I’m guessing I’ve lost weight over Christmas as I’m struggling with the heartburn and being sick loads. Am hoping the low weight gain isn’t an issue though, I mean so long as babies growing fine that’s the important thing and all seems good I guess, even though I’ve got to have growth scans I’m guessing they are because my first son always measured big (god knows).

Totally off subject but my god I’m an emotional wreck and I don’t expect anyone to reply just want to get it off me chest......... we’ve done everything to get my son back in his own room, basically in September he came in our room as he was poorly with a cough which was making him vomit lots so had him with me to keep and eye on him, then he went back in his room but developed a fear, said there was a ghost called mark in his room who wouldn’t leave him alone, wouldn’t let him sleep, followed him around and scared him, he ended up in our bed again because of how scared he was getting my dad took mark away and he was quite settled again but I’m our room in his travel cot (at least he wasn’t in our bed, we could deal with that) then one night he freaked out about a man, a bad guy, saying he was trapping him and he had a full on panic attack couldn’t even catch his breath. So we took the travel cot down as he refused to go back in there, he ended up in with me again where he would still wake up saying the bad scary man won’t leave him alone and was pointing saying he was standing next to mummy. So we bit the bullet sorted his room, re furnished it, got him a new bed, new duvet and pillow and let him pick the duvet set. Then last night was his first night in there and he did great! So great we treated him to stay and play today. Now fast forward to tonight and he went to sleep fine no issue, but by 10:30 he had woken 4 times hysterical, it ended with us trying everything, and him crying out he was sorry but the man, ghost, bad guy was scaring him too much and he doesn’t want to be alone he was crying out saying all this and nearly being sick in a panic, queue me then breaking my heart and vomiting about 10x I guess the stress of it all! Feel heartbroken for him and really st a loss of what to do! Like we have done everything possible, I’ve run out of ideas now. My partners now on the sofa again which I’m feeling guilty over and as a result still in tears lol, and our sons in with me, I know we probably shouldn’t have given in but we are exhausted, and it was just to heartbreaking :-( so at a loss on how to handle it! Being pregnant and hormonal clearly Isn’t helping the situation at all x

Hi, I haven't caught up on the rest of the chat yet but I'm feeling dizzy and light headed lots just now. Is it worth seeing the GP do you think? xx

Glad your results came back ok Kerry,hope you get antibiotics sorted soon. Sounds a right nightmare for you at the moment! Are you a non believer in ghosts so think its just his imagination? I have to say i don't belivee in ghosts or anything,im a total sceptic but that would probably have me thinking about it haha! Im really not sure what to suggest,have you tried the health visitor to see if theyve any advice? I guess its probably just one of those things hell grow out of. If izzy was that scared and upset id of done the same and brought her in with me,its so horrid seeing them upset. Izzy had a phase of being scared of the big bad wolf and we had to check outside to show her he wasn't there before bed and then look behind the curtains in her room and then shed be ok but she never got herself in a massive state over it,just used to shout out saying the big bad wolf was coming to get her. Shes ok about it now,we told her to just tell him to go away if she sees him so often hear her on the monitor saying "go away big bad wolf its my bedtime!" Bless! Hope he settles soon,must be so tough for you xx

Hi, I haven't caught up on the rest of the chat yet but I'm feeling dizzy and light headed lots just now. Is it worth seeing the GP do you think? xx

maybe ring the midwife? I think its normal to be a bit dizzy in pregnancy,i had a lot of light headed spells last time round as my blood pressure went quite low but the midwife will probably know if you need checking and get you sorted xx

Are you drinking enoigh fluids. Not enough can cause low blood pressure.
Incase anyone has missed it.
I'm starting a Facebook group if anyone wants to join pm me I have 3 takers already x

I’ve been feeling really faint too. Haven’t worked out why yet though. I always make sure I drink plenty and have little snacks and sugar boosts throughout the day :)

Thanks Loula - I’ve accepted your request :)

Loula, I’d really love to be part of the Facebook group. I will send you my details.

Gosh KerryJo, that sounds heartbreaking! I know this is no help as I don’t have any advice really, just wanted to offer sympathy for the difficult situation you find yourself in with this pesky Mark who won’t go away. I really hope things improve soon! Xxx

Sorry ladies just managed to get back on here after work. I couldnt get an appointment, surverybsaid they would only see medical emergencies today. It has eased a little but I drive for my work when I worry I will feel faint at the wheel 😔 will phone gp again tomorrow and if no luck then the midwife. I also have pain in my kidney area so maybe an infection

I really hope you get seen soon stacey. I can't believe drs wouldn't see you!

Thanks cossie, I hope they see me tomorrow as still feeling pretty rubbish! Hope you are well.
KerryJo I feel terrible for you, it must be very frightening for you all, especially your poor wee one. My son has a fish bubble lamp that he likes watching at night, we leave it on all night. Would something like that maybe help? I'm a bit of a wimp though as I believe in ghosty things so i would be petrified lol ��

Hi all hope your all doing ok.
I've been a bit absent as dd1 went down with chicken pox end of November for my husband then to go diwn with it just before Christmas. I then got a dreadful cold.
Loula I've pmd u and thought it's a great idea and I look forward to chatting with you guys on there.

Is anyone else feeling a bit lightheaded? Its the weirdest feeling. Its like Im totally out of it :(

Low Blood pressure? Are u drinking enoigh x

Im drinking so much more than I was prepregnancy and I feel like if I up it again I may as well start living on the toilet :lol: is low blood pressure really dangerous or is that high blood pressure?

High blood pressure is really dangerous.
Could be low iron or vitamin D, which your 28 week bloods will show up if there is a defiency

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back