Anyone else testing in January?

RainbowMama

Reaction score
I don't see a testing in January thread, so thought I'd start this off.

I'm going to be testing 6th January 2021. This is my first cycle after another miscarriage.

Good luck to everyone! <3:bfp: Vibes!

Testing dates:

6th: RainbowMama :bfp: -5th (Missed Miscarriage) :angel2:
12th: Mrsbridge17 (AF) :hug:
16th: baby1201 :bfp:
18th: Donna88
22nd: ss1324
23rd: Littleperson
24th: Charlotte9
25th: Kris402 :bfp:
27th: K M (AF) :hug:
27th: Liz85

Flowerbomb: :bfp:
Caseyh :bfp:

To be confirmed testing dates:
Bellecat (AF) :hug:
Haikos :bfp:

Last edited:
Yea! I will likely start testing from the 23rd onwards!
Trying out preseed for the first time this month!

we had our d&c a year ago yesterday after a miscarriage that wouldn’t come away naturally! Haven’t had any pregnancies at all since!

sorry to hear you’ve had another miscarriage. I really hope you get your rainbow baby soon! Maybe January will be our month xxx

I've heard a lot of positive stories about Preseed! I hope this is the one for you LP!x

I'm testing in January but not sure when yet - will be between the 14th and 28th depending on when I ovulate

Littleperson, Good luck!

Donna88, Good luck!

I wonder if I should add our testing dates to the 1st post? So we know when each other is testing? :stork:

Welcome along Caseyh, Good luck! Fingers crossed for us all, January :bfp:'s hopefully!

Happy New Year to all, though I don't know in any given month if I'll be testing or not. So far, I haven't been testing before day 28, which will be January 23; hoping to hold out until at least the 25th, by which time there's a chance AF will have already come.

Just can't cope with testing earlier than that. Too emotional! Also I never see the very faint lines that everyone posts, so I'd probably miss it if it was that early anyway.

Baby dust to all this New Year's Eve!

I’ll be testing in jan too just not sure what date yet. Good luck to everyone, hopefully 2021 is our year xxx

Will be testing January 27th cycle 7 trying for baby number 3.

Hi! Yes going to be testing from 12/1 onwards hoping this is our month x

ThisrinjLM, Happy New Year! I know what you mean, it is too emotional to see BFN after BFN! I’ll put you down for the 25th January, Good luck!

Bellecat, Good luck! Hopefully 2021 is our year, Let me know what date to add you for and I’ll modify it.

K M, I’ll add you to the list for the 27th. Good luck! I’m cycle 33, trying for Number 8.

Liz85, Of course! More than welcome! You have a cycle buddy as above, K M :) I shall add you for the 27th now. Good luck!

Mrsbridge17, I’ll add you for the 12th. Good luck lovely, and fingers crossed for us all.

I'm now 6DPO, I had a temperature dip yesterday (NOT below the luteal line) and today it's shot back up.

4DPO I had left sided mild cramps.

5DPO I had sensitive nipples at night.

6DPO, So far I have centralised mild cramps.

I hope everyone else is having an awesome New Year so far.

Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 12.37.11.png

The list is now up to date and wow - it's just started snowing here!

I would like to join you. May I please have 24th January? <3

Charlotte9, Of course you can! The more the merrier! Good luck lovely! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back