✨✨June Testing Thread✨✨

Hi girls, my period came a few hours ago so im out again, good luck to you all xxxx

Progesterone and oestrogen cause this too

I also found out if you consume foods that can increase your progesterone or oestrogen it can cause more symptoms …

but saying that yes it can be a symptom also

only way you will know is if you get a positive test xxxx

each month I make a note of all of my symptoms

that way I can refer back and if there is anything different I know for sure :)

I hope you get a positive result this month xxx
Thankyou lovely I’m just going to have to wait until I can test. Xx

Hey, how is everyone today? Im CD8 and planning to temp from tomorrow. Had the thermometer out last night on the chest of drawers in my room, bought batteries today, came home and its magically disappeared- the joy of kids. I don't even know how they've had time since I've been with them and out all day. Should I use opks from Cd10? Xx
Depends on your cycle lovely. I’m a 32 cycle so I start around CD14. I’m sure @RainbowMama has a guide somewhere xx

Has anyone ever got a :bfp: at only 6DPO? From my point of view I don't think it's that possible, but then a lot of women are saying it totally is. Genuinely curious..
I wouldn’t have thought so as you don’t implant until 5dpo at the earliest! Xx

Have you a photo? :) xx
I do but looking at it , just an evap I think. Annoying :( I’ll find it and post.. I’ve tested today on a first response , still negative. Although a line came up straight away then looked fainter. So probably another evap.
Thinking I naturally ovulate later , which would make a test take longer to get a BFP anyway. still holding out hope! :)

Hope everyone is doing OK!
Fingers crossed for you Leila! That sounds promising and I'm sending lots of sticky baby dust your way! :pray:
Oh no Sugar10, I hope it does turn out to be your bfp! :pray:
Sorry to hear that bellecat :hug: good luck next month!
Haha LuckyLaura, that would also make sense :rotfl: I've seen far too many evidence videos of why us ladies live longer than men ;-)
I hope this is your month Clarkecharm :pray:

How is everyone feeling today? I've still had no peak and no bfp haha, but I'm feeling really groggy in my lower belly and almost a little bloated/sore? Feels really heavy!! I'm praying it's AF finally showing her face but I'm not holding my breath as I don't want to be disappointed! However, I've also had EWCM today, the "stretchiest" it's been since having my coil out... but I didn't think ovulation could make me feel similar to pms type aches??

Hope everyone is doing OK!
Fingers crossed for you Leila! That sounds promising and I'm sending lots of sticky baby dust your way! :pray:
Oh no Sugar10, I hope it does turn out to be your bfp! :pray:
Sorry to hear that bellecat :hug: good luck next month!
Haha LuckyLaura, that would also make sense :rotfl: I've seen far too many evidence videos of why us ladies live longer than men ;-)
I hope this is your month Clarkecharm :pray:

How is everyone feeling today? I've still had no peak and no bfp haha, but I'm feeling really groggy in my lower belly and almost a little bloated/sore? Feels really heavy!! I'm praying it's AF finally showing her face but I'm not holding my breath as I don't want to be disappointed! However, I've also had EWCM today, the "stretchiest" it's been since having my coil out... but I didn't think ovulation could make me feel similar to pms type aches??

Can I ask you all what supplements you’re all taking ?

I had pretty good results with these and was told by the consultant at the recurrent miscarriage clinic they are good to take

- high dose vitamin d3 - do get your vit d checked as low levels can cause infertility

- coenzyme q10 - v important for egg quality

- high potency turmeric with black pepper for inflammation

- linseed oil

- pregnacare - I take normal one - better than conception one

evening primrose up until ovulation - I didn’t always take it

also since I took thyroxine as levels need to be below 2 to fall pregnant . I found this helps …. My consultant put me on it even though I don’t have a thyroid problem …

so do get your thyroid checked ladies and remember needs to be below 2 …

I think AF has arrived :( a week late! Dammit! Roll on next month , we were quite set on it this month after our MC in April, but what will be , will be. I’ll just enjoy the time and try not to stress about testing next time. Good luck for your bfps xxxx :)

Last edited:
I think AF has arrived :( a week late! Dammit! Roll on next month , amber were quite set on it this month after our MC in April, but what will be , will be. I’ll just enjoy the time and try not to stress about testing next time. Good luck for your bfps xxxx :)
I’m na so sorry lovely. Look after yourself!!

I'm 8DPO, Had a little dip yesterday in my BBT, however it's recovered (and then some). Chart looks to be the start of possibly, a triphasic chart.

Also, I compared this to my December 2020's chart (Where I got BFP but sadly miscarried just 16 hours later). The same dip and almost the same rise.
This cycles in purple and Decembers' is in Green. I'll upload these so you can be nosey. :)

8DPOff.jpeg 8DPOffcompare.jpeg

Hello everyone!
I am new to Pregnancy Forum and TTC. Due to medical issues, I have not been able to start TTC, but on June 1st I got the okay to start trying from my doctor. My cycle started 05/23 and I started opk testing on 06/02- my cycle day 10. From my opk tests, I believe my peak will be coming within the next couple days!
If anyone has any tips, I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm 8DPO, Had a little dip yesterday in my BBT, however it's recovered (and then some). Chart looks to be the start of possibly, a triphasic chart.

Also, I compared this to my December 2020's chart (Where I got BFP but sadly miscarried just 16 hours later). The same dip and almost the same rise.
This cycles in purple and Decembers' is in Green. I'll upload these so you can be nosey. :)

View attachment 93063 View attachment 93064
Sending lots of baby dust!
I’m 7dpo so still early. My boobs are still sensitive, my back kills and im quiet bloated. Oooh and lots of cramps. My BBT has dropped a little. Keeping everything crossed xx

76856776-1E0F-422B-A338-1DB554B8EFA1.png

Leila I take Seven Seas - Trying for a Baby. My first baby I only took Folic Acid! I didn't realise there were so many different things, will have a look at the ones you mentioned.
So sorry Sugar10, let's hope next month is your month!
Fingers crossed for you RainbowMama! That chart looks good!
Welcome Eve! My only tip is to enjoy the baby dancing! It's so hard if you put lots of pressure on yourself, so enjoy having fun with your partner :ttc:
Fingers crossed for you too Clarkecharm!

My LH has FINALLY dropped really low, does this mean I'll likely have a period soon??? Never been so desperate for AF in my life!! :pray::pray::pray:

Leila I take Seven Seas - Trying for a Baby. My first baby I only took Folic Acid! I didn't realise there were so many different things, will have a look at the ones you mentioned.
Welcome Eve! My only tip is to enjoy the baby dancing! It's so hard if you put lots of pressure on yourself, so enjoy having fun with your partner :ttc:

My LH has FINALLY dropped really low, does this mean I'll likely have a period soon??? Never been so desperate for AF in my life!! :pray::pray::pray:
I have no advice on that as I’ve never done any charting, but let’s hope so!

my period never came, there was literally pink when I wiped , once, then nothing. So I’m not sure what that means :/
I’ve heard of implantation spotting, which would mean I ovulated a lot later in the cycle. That’s the only way I would be able to get a positive this late I think.
I’m sure I’ll know either way soon. :)

Sounds as though you could be in your 2 week wait now before af! Xx

I have no advice on that as I’ve never done any charting, but let’s hope so!

my period never came, there was literally pink when I wiped , once, then nothing. So I’m not sure what that means :/
I’ve heard of implantation spotting, which would mean I ovulated a lot later in the cycle. That’s the only way I would be able to get a positive this late I think.
I’m sure I’ll know either way soon. :)
Fingers crossed lovely! Xx

Well I’m confused my bbt has dropped 3 days now and I’m only 8dpo. I’m still above my cover line, and convinced I could see a squinter when I took a test this morning! It’s not visible on pic though. Tried to put end of packet in line with line. Not sure it’s worked though! I’ll attach it so you can see. I’m Not due in til sat xx

68FE1AB8-894F-45ED-A0F5-1AB9BEC096E8.png 896F04F0-462D-4826-9360-DE751BD3A0C4.jpeg E7DB934A-BCED-4E7B-98CF-B0AB956E5577.jpeg 2E52631C-7C52-4DC3-B272-D316DC628CD1.jpeg 0B518E04-024D-4593-8542-9E13C376ADC4.jpeg

Well I’m confused my bbt has dropped 3 days now and I’m only 8dpo. I’m still above my cover line, and convinced I could see a squinter when I took a test this morning! It’s not visible on pic though. Tried to put end of packet in line with line. Not sure it’s worked though! I’ll attach it so you can see. I’m Not due in til sat xx

View attachment 93066 View attachment 93067 View attachment 93068 View attachment 93069 View attachment 93070
I can’t see anything but photos are so deceiving and don’t always show lines.
Maybe try again tomorrow?
Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back