✨✨June Testing Thread✨✨

I think it's perfectly OK to have a breather sometimes Clarkecharm! TTC is stressful work!! Make sure you take time for you <3
Hope everything is OK with everyone!
If I go by Premom app, I am on CD34. Still no sign of period or positive OPK.
I have a review of my PCOS with endocrinology tomorrow - anything I should expect or make sure I ask? X
Thankyou. We didn’t in the end and it was just toooo hot . Good luck with your review. Ask if you can take metformin, to regulate cycle. Ask for slow release it’s easier on the tummy! Xx

Hey ladies. Sorry I vanished back in March I just got buried in uni work and my husband is working two jobs so I'm pretty much always alone with the girls who are definitely keeping me busy.

How are you all doing? Did I miss anything?haha

Can I also be put down for the 28th however I don't even think it'll be my month. My husband had decided he wants to hold off a few more months before properly ttc despite us planning to start in March but I'm always living in hope he'll say screw it let's go hahaha and we can just start already. I'm worried it'll take ages xx

Welcome back @LuckyLaura good luck! Xx

Well I was due on anytime around the 30th may. I’ve tested yesterday and still negative. But I’m going to test tomorrow. And then probably most days until I come on or a positive test appears! :) if I remember rightly with my others I’ve been a week late before getting a positive.

Thanks Clarkecharm! He's reassured me he's pretty certain I had PCOS before conceiving my first so that's a relief! We conceived quite quickly the first time around. He's also doubled my Metformin dose so fingers crossed!
Good luck Sugar10!

Thank you @Clarkecharm xx

@Mrsbridge17 thank you! good to see you both although at the same time I was hoping to come back to see BFPs for you.

My husband had a bit of a melt down and admitted he didn't feel ready yet for another one. We had our youngests 1st birthday on Wed and he's agreed to start again July but I'm living in hope he'll magically change his mind x

Thank you @Clarkecharm xx

@Mrsbridge17 thank you! good to see you both although at the same time I was hoping to come back to see BFPs for you.

My husband had a bit of a melt down and admitted he didn't feel ready yet for another one. We had our youngests 1st birthday on Wed and he's agreed to start again July but I'm living in hope he'll magically change his mind x

@LuckyLaura i did get a BFP in March lovely. I’m due 1/12/21 x

@LuckyLaura i did get a BFP in March lovely. I’m due 1/12/21 x
OMFG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm reading through the March thread to see what I missed that month but obviously haven't gotten that far yet! I was wondering why you weren't down for testing. Also sorry but another December baby!!!!! it's clearly your month!! Xx

I hope hubby changes his mind soon for you LuckyLaura! :hugs:
Got bored. Decided to POAS.
A pure white line where the test line should be is just a brutal BFN isn't it? :think::looped:

OMFG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm reading through the March thread to see what I missed that month but obviously haven't gotten that far yet! I was wondering why you weren't down for testing. Also sorry but another December baby!!!!! it's clearly your month!! Xx

Thank you :) I’ll be induced again as I’m GD already so will be mid ish November which we can manage :rotfl: xx

Thank you :) I’ll be induced again as I’m GD already so will be mid ish November which we can manage :rotfl: xx
Mid November people are the best (I myself am 16th Nov so might be biased.) I'm so so so happy for you! How are you feeling? Gd sucks so much I get it every time, aren't you t2 already tho or did I imagine that? Xx

I hope hubby changes his mind soon for you LuckyLaura! :hugs:
Got bored. Decided to POAS.
A pure white line where the test line should be is just a brutal BFN isn't it? :think::looped:
Aww thanks. Me too. Living in hope here :( we are sooo broke with furloughs and him losing his overtime...so it's money that's stopping him plus our 2nd born is an absolute velcro baby hahaha he reckons it might finish us off having a third but is definitely agreed it will happen. That is Savage , sorry to hear you got a bfn. How many dpo were you? Xx

Mid November people are the best (I myself am 16th Nov so might be biased.) I'm so so so happy for you! How are you feeling? Gd sucks so much I get it every time, aren't you t2 already tho or did I imagine that? Xx

No you didn’t imagine I was pre diabetic and hadn’t managed to turn around my hba1c quite enough. That changed drastically in the run up to bfp and my hba1c was 4.8% which is absolutely incredible from where it was.

Hopefully hubby will change his mind now as things are starting to improve covid wise x

Aww thanks. Me too. Living in hope here :( we are sooo broke with furloughs and him losing his overtime...so it's money that's stopping him plus our 2nd born is an absolute velcro baby hahaha he reckons it might finish us off having a third but is definitely agreed it will happen. That is Savage , sorry to hear you got a bfn. How many dpo were you? Xx

I'm not sure how many DPO (if at all) that I am as my cycle hasn't returned yet since Mirena was taken out... driving me mad not having a period to to by! Haha

No you didn’t imagine I was pre diabetic and hadn’t managed to turn around my hba1c quite enough. That changed drastically in the run up to bfp and my hba1c was 4.8% which is absolutely incredible from where it was.

Hopefully hubby will change his mind now as things are starting to improve covid wise x
I'm really glad everything is going so well for you. I hope you'll still pop your nose in here from time to time too hehe xx

I'm not sure how many DPO (if at all) that I am as my cycle hasn't returned yet since Mirena was taken out... driving me mad not having a period to to by! Haha
I feel your pain so much!!! I came back to this forum after having my daughter and I'd not had a period yet since she was born and it was driving me insane waiting and waiting for AF just to be able to get a CD1 to go from! It's horrendous :( I really hope you get an answer soon,preferably a bfp but at least if AF arrives you can move onto a nice shiny new cycle where you know where you stand a bit more.

I'm on CD6 according to Flo. I've decided to track ovulation using the one step opks I have (despite hearing how crap they've become as I'd already ordered them a while back ) it's a shame really that they don't sound as good as they used to be. I'm also considering tracking bbt but I just don't know how realistic that is haha x

I feel your pain so much!!! I came back to this forum after having my daughter and I'd not had a period yet since she was born and it was driving me insane waiting and waiting for AF just to be able to get a CD1 to go from! It's horrendous :( I really hope you get an answer soon,preferably a bfp but at least if AF arrives you can move onto a nice shiny new cycle where you know where you stand a bit more.

I'm on CD6 according to Flo. I've decided to track ovulation using the one step opks I have (despite hearing how crap they've become as I'd already ordered them a while back ) it's a shame really that they don't sound as good as they used to be. I'm also considering tracking bbt but I just don't know how realistic that is haha x

Ahh bless you! Yes it is super frustrating. Feel like I need xray vision or something to just double check everything is all good haha.

I think someone said to me that BBT would be better as the temperature changes can pinpoint ovulation (I'm not sure how reliable this is so don't quote me!). I do struggle with the LH tests tho due to my PCOS so they're all over the place! :confused:

However, on a plus note, BBT is a bit easier for me as I work shifts so it's good to be able to get a reading just by sleeping rather than having to dedicate a specific time of day to doing OPKs.

I've continued using OPKs and doing BBT anyways. Probably mostly because it helps with the poas addiction :rotfl:

Ahh bless you! Yes it is super frustrating. Feel like I need xray vision or something to just double check everything is all good haha.

I think someone said to me that BBT would be better as the temperature changes can pinpoint ovulation (I'm not sure how reliable this is so don't quote me!). I do struggle with the LH tests tho due to my PCOS so they're all over the place! :confused:

However, on a plus note, BBT is a bit easier for me as I work shifts so it's good to be able to get a reading just by sleeping rather than having to dedicate a specific time of day to doing OPKs.

I've continued using OPKs and doing BBT anyways. Probably mostly because it helps with the poas addiction :rotfl:

Xray vision would be amazing!! Haha yeah the bbt is meant to be more accurate I just don't know how consistent I'd be- like last night I didn't even get to sleep until 3.45am cuz my little lady had her 1 year injections and was upset and then about an hour later my 2 year old woke up yelling for me for no apparent reason and went back to sleep immediately but I was awake then ages... then the little one was up for the day about 7am. Any idea what the minimum number or hours asleep you should have to get a reliable reading?

My husband wants to aim for a boy and I was reading about the idea that if you want a boy you should try to dtd on the day of ovulation I'm humouring him but I literally don't care what gender. I feel like it limits our window too tho xx

I just found my basal thermometer from 2017 and it seems it still works been used about 3 times but it's showing a low battery. Yaaay x

bbt does work lovely. Opk’s are hit and miss and prob shouldn’t be used if you have PCOS as you’ll always have 2 lines!

Xray vision would be amazing!! Haha yeah the bbt is meant to be more accurate I just don't know how consistent I'd be- like last night I didn't even get to sleep until 3.45am cuz my little lady had her 1 year injections and was upset and then about an hour later my 2 year old woke up yelling for me for no apparent reason and went back to sleep immediately but I was awake then ages... then the little one was up for the day about 7am. Any idea what the minimum number or hours asleep you should have to get a reliable reading?

My husband wants to aim for a boy and I was reading about the idea that if you want a boy you should try to dtd on the day of ovulation I'm humouring him but I literally don't care what gender. I feel like it limits our window too tho xx
At least 2 hrs I think lovely.

I’m not sure The time of dtd shouldn’t make any difference to the sex of the baby tbh. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back