✨✨June Testing Thread✨✨

Clarkecharm

Reaction score
<3<3<3Hey ladies<3<3<3

Its a new month, my special birthday month!!!

It Would it be the best thing ever to have a BFP for my 40th on the 23rd!!! So I’m Keeping everything crossed!

Here’s the new testing thread for those of us who are testing in June⭐

I’ll create a list below of all our dates! I’ll be testing around the 13th!:pray:

Sending lots of baby dust to you all! :dust:

02.06.21 @bellecat :witch:
03.06.21 @Pippin_18 :witch:
10.06.21 @RainbowMama
10.06.21 @Clarkecharm :witch:
21.06.21 @LRN
24.06.21 @PeanutButter
28.06.21 @LuckyLaura
30.06.21 @Cookie517

Last edited:
Can I have the 24th please
Mind crap being so late in the month everyone leaves onto the next month aha

How’s everyone feeling? I’m about 5-6 dpo and I’ve started symptom spotting lol, way too early I know! :wink:

I’m so confused in CD10 and I swear I’ve got an egg white like discharge is the right? Gut instinct says yes, but?! Haven’t done and opk as I don’t normally ovulate until CD20, so haven’t started it yet. I don’t know what to think. Help lol xx

I’m so confused in CD10 and I swear I’ve got an egg white like discharge is the right? Gut instinct says yes, but?! Haven’t done and opk as I don’t normally ovulate until CD20, so haven’t started it yet. I don’t know what to think. Help lol xx
If you've started taking different vitamins etc might be that or if you've uped your water intake. I'd start opking now. I have ewcm for about a week before I actually ovulate x

If you've started taking different vitamins etc might be that or if you've uped your water intake. I'd start opking now. I have ewcm for about a week before I actually ovulate x
Thankyou lovely, this was just now! Had more CM maybe we should start baby dancing early xx

AC80CABB-ECC5-4320-B9A1-75DD9AAD76AB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back