✨✨June Testing Thread✨✨

bbt does work lovely. Opk’s are hit and miss and prob shouldn’t be used if you have PCOS as you’ll always have 2 lines!

Ahh I did wonder why I've never had one that's completely negative! There's always some level of LH in them :think: that's really interesting, thank you Clarkecharm! Think I'll just rely on BBT from now on.

I'd heard things like that LuckyLaura! Someone said it was because boys are the lazy sperm :rotfl:

Just done a pregnancy test

since being pregnant my cycle has extended from 28 day regular to about 30 days cycle

anyway just did a test 5 days before expected period based on 28 day cycle and got this ….

does this look like a positive ? There is a line - seems to have colour I’m just not good with Evap lines etc

View attachment 93055

That looks positive to me Leila! Did it come up within the time frame?

It looks positive, always hard to tell on photos isn’t it.

Has anyone else got a positive?
I’ve tested again today and not sure if there is a line on a cheapie test or evap, or just my eyes :( I’m on day 32 now which I know isn’t too late anyway , I just hate not knowing what’s going on! Just want a positive test or my period x x

Ahh I did wonder why I've never had one that's completely negative! There's always some level of LH in them :think: that's really interesting, thank you Clarkecharm! Think I'll just rely on BBT from now on.

I'd heard things like that LuckyLaura! Someone said it was because boys are the lazy sperm :rotfl:
I still use opks but only when I know I’ll ovulate, it pins it down abit! But yeah bbt all the way! Xx

That looks positive to me Leila! Did it come up within the time frame?
Hi Cookies

no the line didn’t come up straight away maybe an hour or two afterwards

which I know means there must be HCG in my system for there to be a coloured line - now that everyone confirmed it’s not an evap - which now I know it’s not -

however it can either mean

- I am pregnant but not enough hcg in my system yet to get a stronger more immediate positive

or i

- t’s another chemical - as you still product HCG before implantation and the longer you leave a test you can still get a line - even if implantation wasn’t successful , as thé urine keep keeps absorbing over the test line and will eventually pick up trace HCG if it’s there - hence why pregnancy tests always say check within the given time

Have a terrible headache today … which was a sign of MC for me before ….. so not sure

i had the same last month and also two cycles before my last pregnancy

Last edited:
It looks positive, always hard to tell on photos isn’t it.
Yes it is … I’m not very good at knowing what’s an evap line and what is a faint positive I end with with “Line Eyes” … even in real . Always better to get a second opinion….

Just popping in to say that looks like a BFP to me. From that picture, it even looks like it has color. Congrats!! :)
Thanks for confirming …. Will see how it turns out as I tested 6 days before my period … but my period length seems to be extending slightly over my 28 days … but still using 28 day as my cycle length at the moment …

I’ll be sure to update once I know more xxx

good luck to everyone I hope you all get positives soon

Hi Cookies

no the line didn’t come up straight away maybe am hour or two afterwards

which I know means there must be HCG in my system for there to be a coloured line - now that everyone confirmed it’s not an evap - which now I know it’s not -

however it can either mean I am pregnant but not enough hcg in my system yet to get a stronger more immediate positive

or it’s another chemical - as you still product HCG before implantation and the longer you leave a test you can still get a line - even if implantation wasn’t successful , as thé urine keep keeps aborning over the test line and will éventail pick up trace HCG if it’s there - hence why pregnancy tests always say check within the given time

Have a terrible headache today … which was a sign of MC for me before ….. so not sure

i had the same last month and also two cycles before my last pregnancy

Sorry auto correct

“keeps absorbing over the test line”

Looks positive to me - I'd take another just to be sure and photograph it at the 10 minute mark.

6DPO for me, I can't wait to test at 10DPO and praying I get my happily ever after, for once.

Looks positive to me - I'd take another just to be sure and photograph it at the 10 minute mark.

6DPO for me, I can't wait to test at 10DPO and praying I get my happily ever after, for once.

I think I’ll test tomorrow

HCG doubles every 48 hours apparently …

when I first started trying to conceive in one month I spent £50 on tests

try not to do that anymore as it turned into a very expensive habit !!!

I’ll keep you all posted but either way it is either an early result or a chemical just have to wait it out xxxx

I really hope you do :)

are you taking supplements ?

Just to update
I did another test…. Couldn’t resist

positive faint line came up within the time frame

I am however 5 days before my period due based on 28 day cycle

I’ll test again in a few days and confirm as my headache always rings alarm bells

:)

good luck to everyone xxxx

I’m 4dpo and my boobs hurt like hell, is this possible so early? Xx

@Clarkecharm I'm not sure how much truth is in it hahaha

@Cookie517 hahah I'm not even sure. I'm sure I read it being something to do with the lifespan of the boy sperm being shorter too so if you did like 2 days before O then the males will essentially die off and the females will be left.

Who even knows? Haha like I said I'm humouring him, I literally don't care either way! I want 10 fingers and 10 toes I have two girls and a boy would be nice to have both sides but i don't really care.

Has anyone else got a positive?
I’ve tested again today and not sure if there is a line on a cheapie test or evap, or just my eyes :( I’m on day 32 now which I know isn’t too late anyway , I just hate not knowing what’s going on! Just want a positive test or my period x x
Have you a photo? :) xx

Hey, how is everyone today? Im CD8 and planning to temp from tomorrow. Had the thermometer out last night on the chest of drawers in my room, bought batteries today, came home and its magically disappeared- the joy of kids. I don't even know how they've had time since I've been with them and out all day. Should I use opks from Cd10? Xx

I’m 4dpo and my boobs hurt like hell, is this possible so early? Xx
Progesterone and oestrogen cause this too

I also found out if you consume foods that can increase your progesterone or oestrogen it can cause more symptoms …

but saying that yes it can be a symptom also

only way you will know is if you get a positive test xxxx

each month I make a note of all of my symptoms

that way I can refer back and if there is anything different I know for sure :)

I hope you get a positive result this month xxx

Has anyone ever got a :bfp: at only 6DPO? From my point of view I don't think it's that possible, but then a lot of women are saying it totally is. Genuinely curious..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back