✨✨June Testing Thread✨✨

My spotting is getting heavier so think af will be full flow by tonight/tomorrow. Which means my luteal phase was only 9days this month. 10 if I’m in full flow :( this is so hard. I’ll try 1 more month then I’ll be in my 7th cycle. If not I’ll be contacting gp Xxx

I’m so sorry clarkecharm I was hopeful for you that it may be implantation :sad: x

Thankyou for your replies and advice. I will definitely look into those supplements. Had a few down days about it but feeling much more at peace with it now. I think maybe it was a faint positive that didn’t work out, maybe too soon after the MC. Or maybe just not the right time. I know it will happen soon so just gotta relax :) sorry for the ladies that are out this cycle - I’ll join you on the next one.
Even though initially weren’t “trying”, but now we know we would be happy if it happened for us, we’re just going to see how it goes and what will be, will be . Good luck , I’ll see some of you on a July testing thread :) x x x

My spotting is getting heavier so think af will be full flow by tonight/tomorrow. Which means my luteal phase was only 9days this month. 10 if I’m in full flow :( this is so hard. I’ll try 1 more month then I’ll be in my 7th cycle. If not I’ll be contacting gp Xxx

sorry to hear this, I’ll test next month with you, fingers crossed it’s your time, it must be so hard trying for some time :( xxx

sorry to hear this, I’ll test next month with you, fingers crossed it’s your time, it must be so hard trying for some time :( xxx
Yes we’ll do it together :) it is hard but it’s not a long time in the grand scheme of things. A few ladies have been trying a lot longer than me unfortunately. But we’ll get there xx

Twins???? This is my first pregnancy and my symptoms are crazy I also don’t know how to post on the forum

562E0159-7F1E-4D98-A93C-704DF22A8F20.jpeg

Thankyou for your replies and advice. I will definitely look into those supplements. Had a few down days about it but feeling much more at peace with it now. I think maybe it was a faint positive that didn’t work out, maybe too soon after the MC. Or maybe just not the right time. I know it will happen soon so just gotta relax :) sorry for the ladies that are out this cycle - I’ll join you on the next one.
Even though initially weren’t “trying”, but now we know we would be happy if it happened for us, we’re just going to see how it goes and what will be, will be . Good luck , I’ll see some of you on a July testing thread :) x x x
I'll definitely be on the July thread with you. Glad to hear you're feeling much more at peace we will all get there xx

I'm finding today really hard as I'm tracking my ovulation and it's estimated to be today. I was going going do opks to confirm it and now I'm disheartened cuz it's harder if I know its actually happening and we are doing nothing about it ...is that crazy?I tried to approach the subject last night and my husband was still adamant we should wait until July...I'm still not exactly sure what switch will flick in July to suddenly make something different to June and thats why we have to wait for it?

how is everyone doing tonight xx xx

I'm finding today really hard as I'm tracking my ovulation and it's estimated to be today. I was going going do opks to confirm it and now I'm disheartened cuz it's harder if I know its actually happening and we are doing nothing about it ...is that crazy?I tried to approach the subject last night and my husband was still adamant we should wait until July...I'm still not exactly sure what switch will flick in July to suddenly make something different to June and thats why we have to wait for it?

how is everyone doing tonight xx xx

Aw, sorry to hear that, it doesn’t seem to make much sense. I don’t know what to suggest, sorry. Maybe he’s anxious about it all deep down? I dont know. Sorry not much help.

I feel ok. Just found out my sister is expecting, but I’m happy for her. Just wish we were too. :(
Hopefully July will bring better news :)

So I thought I had my peak on CD 17 and I stopped testing for LH on CD 20 (mainly because I was so busy) but then something told me to test again today, CD 22, and I got a more definitive peak. We BD but with only 9 days left in my cycle, does anyone think it will stick?

So I thought I had my peak on CD 17 and I stopped testing for LH on CD 20 (mainly because I was so busy) but then something told me to test again today, CD 22, and I got a more definitive peak. We BD but with only 9 days left in my cycle, does anyone think it will stick?

I think anything’s possible, I don’t think ovulating later in the cycle will affect whether it will stick, someone else might have better knowledge on this though. I think it would mean you’d get a late positive test or period.
You should know in about 10 days time :) fingers crossed xx

Hugs Clarkecharm <3

Also came to report a failed cycle. I'm now CD3.

This clearblue had me believe - I should have known better. :lol:

I am at least proud of myself, because I managed to give myself an additional day or 2 in my luteal phase. Something my GP & obstetrician are actually not bothered about doing. :)

Is there a July thread?

BFP 10DPO.jpeg cb.jpeg

Hugs Clarkecharm <3

I am at least proud of myself, because I managed to give myself an additional day or 2 in my luteal phase. Something my GP & obstetrician are actually not bothered about doing. :)

Is there a July thread?

View attachment 93085 View attachment 93086
I’m so sorry lovely xxx

I think anything’s possible, I don’t think ovulating later in the cycle will affect whether it will stick, someone else might have better knowledge on this though. I think it would mean you’d get a late positive test or period.
You should know in about 10 days time :) fingers crossed xx

Thank you! My period tracker is usually spot on but I’m hoping!! :pray:

Hugs Clarkecharm <3

Is there a July thread?

View attachment 93085 View attachment 93086

Do you mind sharing how you extra LP days?

Once you’ve had your peak and levels are not existent hun. Usually 2/3 days ish after peak xx

Thank you for the response! I would have completely missed my true peak if it weren’t for this reply.

Hi ladies! Just wanted to check on the last half of the ladies that aren't testing for another week-ish.

How are you guys doing/feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back