****June Testing Thread**** 10 BFP's!

That's amazing, massive congratulations!! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some quite major spotting tonight think af will be here by morning really thought i had bean mega lucky too! Well never mind can't complain on the second mth would feel like a fraud compared to some ttc stories. Still maybe a need to cook my other half his favourite meal tomorrow to make it up to him for all the moodiness eh? Never mind i get to do this all over again next mth. Remind me not to be soooo eager next mth!

All I can say is use smep method :D Worked for me first time using it (or it was a coincidence lol!) xx

Google it, lots of good descriptions of how to do it - and according to them the conceive rate is much higher than normal x

Congrats Jonesy!! I'll update the thread tomorrow. :) x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

hey ladies :wave:

Im out this month, :witch: showed her face bang on time this month. At least i cant complain about her punctuality!! Lets just hope its a short visit lol

congratualtions to those with bfp this month, baby dust to all still to test and good luck to those starting there next cycle x x x

All I can say is use smep method :D Worked for me first time using it (or it was a coincidence lol!) xx

I'm definitely using SMEP next month if this month is a BFN :lol: xx

:dust:chucking a ton of baby dust over here for the last 5 days of June testing ladies :)

Last edited:
Sorry I've been rubbish at updating the thread, promise to do it tomorrow! :lol:

Fx for those left to test! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

The witch got me yesterday. Not much else to say expected but still devasted.

Sorry she caught you Jude. :hugs: x

I've updated the main page, please let me know if I've left anyone out. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back