****June Testing Thread**** 10 BFP's!

you didn't update me :( I got AF on my testing date...........thanks

Hi girls!

I had my name down in the 'July Testing' thread as I wasn't supposed to test until the 1st July! I cheated and tested last night and got my :bfp: Yay! So excited!

I think I'm a June BFPer now! :dance:

just wanted to say a quick congratulations for all those who got their BFP this month and good luck to all those testing in July xx

Ooh another BFP - congratulations LuciaLeek. Looking forward to chatting to you in Tri 1 xxx

I caved to my poas addiction and all the line spotters agree its a :bfp: :D

Yay, huge congratulations to your bfp's :) xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi, i'm out, but thinking its for the best as me and oh had all sorts of lurgies in our 2ww. been doing a bit of research into smep and think might try that next month!!

Congrats lucialeek and scottie!!! So happy for you both!!!! Xx

Congrats Lucia and Scottie on the BFPs by the way! :yay: x

Big hugs to those who got AF, FX fpr July! x

add me down for a bfb this month too please :)

got it on 21st but it was very faint but digi confirmed it this morning :D

BFN... I'm CD37 today (AF usually 28-24 days) so this is my longest cycle ever but I'vre done several HPT's over the last week and all BFN, just waiting for the witch to arrive now, hoping shes here soon and doesnt keep me waiting!!

how strange! are you still charting - what does it look like - does it show up when you ovulated etc?

sorry you keep getting bfn - must be so upsetting :(

how strange! are you still charting - what does it look like - does it show up when you ovulated etc?

sorry you keep getting bfn - must be so upsetting :(

yeah im still charting, although having to start a new chart for the same cycle because ive gone off the page and out of space grr.. today temp was even higher yet again at 37.8 degrees, thats 100.4 in fahrenheit (usually my temp is around 36 degrees) just looked at my chart also got positives on CD24+26 (didnt check on CD25) if that was when I did ovulate then I would be due on around CD40. Can't remember if we BD'd much around CD24-26 (doubtful as thought I had already Ov'd) so if I did ov late highly likely i'm not pregnant anyway. I definitely got a positive on CD19 though, I'm thinking maybe my body tried to ov but failed so tried again several days later?? oh well, if I do come on around CD40 would be alright cos im on annual leave during mid July so willm have plenty of time to relax and get busy ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back