-x-x- August testing thread -x-x- 9 BFPs so far! -x-x-

Hello I tested early and got a positive :)))
Xxxx good luck to everyone else xxxx

I Have no idea when I'm testing :/ CD20 and still getting highs on my CB opk monitor
Been having ovary twinges today and felt a little 'moist' earlier So Im hoping its soon! This is the latest its ever been for me, I hope my vits sort me out for the next cycle.... I CANT HAVE ANYMORE SEX :'(

Ohh cripes! I'm on CD16 and no positive OPK so I'm not far behind you. Fed up of waiting for it. And my thrush has come back so I'm either going to have to put a hold on baby making for 6 months while I get a major dose of treatment or just keep treating as and when it comes up until this next baby is born which will be goodness only knows when. Just what I wanted really after 7 months of waiting to try :wall2:

Hello I tested early and got a positive :)))
Xxxx good luck to everyone else xxxx

Congratulations Lotty!

Congratulations Lotty xx Aw kumber hope it settles soon and you get your bfp too xx

congrats lotty! I tested yesterday and got bfn but was 3 days early and my periods are irregular so going to wait a few days if AF doesn't turn up and test again

Can I change to 12th please? I have no idea when I ovulate, I'm using an app which says my fertile window was 24-30th.. Dtd 21st, 24th, 25th, 27th, 28th and 31st. It doesn't give me an exact day of when il ovulate and I have no tests to see, I think it would have been around the 29th but I think I will have missed it because I didn't dtd 29th :-( xx

Becca. I found out that my app was a week too early in fertile window, so if you can DTD some more just in case x

Thank you. Good
Luck to you all my fingers and toes are
Crossed for you all xxxxx

Can I change to 12th please? I have no idea when I ovulate, I'm using an app which says my fertile window was 24-30th.. Dtd 21st, 24th, 25th, 27th, 28th and 31st. It doesn't give me an exact day of when il ovulate and I have no tests to see, I think it would have been around the 29th but I think I will have missed it because I didn't dtd 29th :-( xx

Yep I can change your date. Ovia say I'm in my fertile window but opks are all coming back negative so not massively reliable!

Il do some more but I'm convinced I've missed my chance, it's hard to work out, if I go 14 days before af due then it should be the 28th which would probably work out better but I'm so unsure of my own body xxx

Sorry if tmi but doesn't anyone know why cm would be thick and white, clumpy really xx

Well, I had to be the one to end the run of bfp's, AF arrived today after two days of spotting.

Trying to remain optimistic!

Good luck to everyone else testing, may the good luck rub off on others! Xx

Congrats ladies on the :bfp: ladies! Aug is looking like a good month :dance:

Sorry for :af: Lea :hug:

Let's hope August brings lots of BFPs! 6DPO for me, boobs have become very tender today but just down the sides! Strange!

FX'd for everyone xxx

Hi ladies can you put me down for August 14th please!

Good luck xx

Well, I had to be the one to end the run of bfp's, AF arrived today after two days of spotting.

Trying to remain optimistic!

Good luck to everyone else testing, may the good luck rub off on others! Xx

Ahh pants, sorry Lea! Good luck next cycle!

Hi ladies can you put me down for August 14th please!

Good luck xx

Yep, done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back