-x-x- August testing thread -x-x- 9 BFPs so far! -x-x-

Sounds great hun, fx for you this month! Are you finding your cycles are shortening now?

I'm on CD10 and no positive opk yet which is expected but none of my opks have a particularly dark line yet. So feeling a bit puzzled.

All done my lovely.

PeanutButter, did you get any answers from your doctor?

She said could have been but she doesn't actually know. I looked at my HPTs again. They deffo had lines on them so obviously had HCG in my body. So I'm 100% sure was an early mc. X

Sounds great hun, fx for you this month! Are you finding your cycles are shortening now?

I'm on CD10 and no positive opk yet which is expected but none of my opks have a particularly dark line yet. So feeling a bit puzzled.

I had no line at all yesterday completely negative but dark line this morning! xx

She said could have been but she doesn't actually know. I looked at my HPTs again. They deffo had lines on them so obviously had HCG in my body. So I'm 100% sure was an early mc. X

I'm so sorry hun, that's heartbreaking :hugs:

Tentatively 23rd.. not sure what my cycle will do this round, could be later than that could be sooner I'll know better when I get around to ov, CD1 today.

Tentatively 23rd.. not sure what my cycle will do this round, could be later than that could be sooner I'll know better when I get around to ov, CD1 today.

Popped you on my lovely, let me know if your date changes amd I'll update :)

Can you put me down for the 7th please? I'll be about 10dpo I think. Thank you :hug: xx

Officially 1DPO, definitely O'd yesterday, very very crampy, Lots of Ewcm and high open CP so got some extra BDing in! Had a nice big temp rise this morning so Feeling good today :) Going to keep myself busy now and not symptom spot!

FX'd for everyone xxx

Last edited:
I tested 'early' wasnt sure what date AF should have been, and its a BFP for me! :bfp:

Congratulations Valentina!!!! :dance:

Officially 1DPO, definitely O'd yesterday, very very crampy, Lots of Ewcm and high open CP so got some extra BDing in! Had a nice big temp rise this morning so Feeling good today :) Going to keep myself busy now and not symptom spot!

FX'd for everyone xxx

Eeeeeep fingers crossed this is you hun!

I'm going to need to change my date... due AF on Sunday but had some spotting today, it's stopped now but I'm waiting for AF to arrive properly then I'll know what date I'll be testing later on in the month.

I may have to chance as still waiting for AF and my ovulation is erratic but could I start with the 30th please :)

I'm going to need to change my date... due AF on Sunday but had some spotting today, it's stopped now but I'm waiting for AF to arrive properly then I'll know what date I'll be testing later on in the month.

That's fine chicken, just let me know and I'll change it :)

I may have to chance as still waiting for AF and my ovulation is erratic but could I start with the 30th please :)

Course, putting you on the list now hun :)

Two more days until August, do we have any more early testers? This is so exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back