-x-x- August testing thread -x-x- 9 BFPs so far! -x-x-

Hi can you put me down for the 10th please? Thank you!! Good luck to all you ladies testing this month xxx

So sorry Pambi, fx for next cycle :hugs:

I'm back in, had bleeding and a little soaked onto a towel day before yesterday. Looked just like AF yesterday morning but when I got home from a day out the tampon had only soaked a tiny amount of old blood. Temped this morning and it was high so took a test on a just in case basis as I intended to go to a local beer festival and hey presto there's a faint second line. No celebrations yet, let's see if this egg sticks.

All updated for you ladies, best of luck and lots of :dust:

I'm back in, had bleeding and a little soaked onto a towel day before yesterday. Looked just like AF yesterday morning but when I got home from a day out the tampon had only soaked a tiny amount of old blood. Temped this morning and it was high so took a test on a just in case basis as I intended to go to a local beer festival and hey presto there's a faint second line. No celebrations yet, let's see if this egg sticks.

Ohh my goodness! Keeping everything crossed you hun, congratulations!

Fingers crossed pambi congratulations xx

Tested early! Does anyone else see a line or am I officially going mad?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 36
I see a line!! Eeeeeep can't wait for fmu test pic tomorrow!

Last edited:
I see it congratulations ClaireDoll xx

Claire have you done another test yet? So excited for you xx

Did the clear blue digi, which says 1-2 weeks Valentina... Same due date as you so you're now stuck with me!

Oooh yay congrats Claire! I was secretly hoping for you!
Very exciting!

Yaaaaaay! Congratulations hun, amazing news!

Congratulations :D

Can I be changed to the 28th please?

I Have no idea when I'm testing :/ CD20 and still getting highs on my CB opk monitor
Been having ovary twinges today and felt a little 'moist' earlier So Im hoping its soon! This is the latest its ever been for me, I hope my vits sort me out for the next cycle.... I CANT HAVE ANYMORE SEX :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back