-x-x- August testing thread -x-x- 9 BFPs so far! -x-x-

kumber

Reaction score
Morning ladies, here's to a month of bfps and sticky beans! Good luck everyone :dust::dust::dust:

1st - amy262

2nd - ClaireDoll :hugs: , Valentina92 :bfp:

3rd - lea554 :witch:

4th - Pambi :bfp:

5th - Lotty14 :bfp:

6th - xSebbiesMumx :witch:, nikkix86 :witch:

7th - TS1982 :witch:

8th - Keelygracey :witch:

9th - MrsS15 :witch:

10th - babylove2016, Lulla Bell :witch: , Anne88 :witch:

11th - JemJem2015 :witch:

12th - BeccaCH :witch: , Mrs_Emmy

13th -

14th - Mrshopeful :bfp:, CockerMum :witch: , Jadecerise :bfp:

15th -

16th -

17th -

18th -

19th -

20th -

21st - Jadeey111 :witch:

22nd - Kumber :bfp:

23rd -

24th -

25th - PeanutButter :witch:

26th - Crinkles90

27th -

28th - Donna88

29th - proudmummy :witch:

30th - snowbee :bfp: , Eryinera :bfp:, Salley :bfn:

31st - Sparklegirl

Last edited:
Morning :D Thank you for starting the thread :D I know its a bit early but could you put me down for August 26th!! dont think we are in with much of a chance this month!

Thank you :D xx

I'm due to test on the 1st; we're awat though so don't know whether to take a test with me or wait until we get back... what do you guys think?

Donna88 we are away this month AF due the 30th and we fly out on the 28th ive got the tests in my suitcase ready and waiting lol!!! i say take some with you :D xx

Yeah I think I will, at least I'll know whether to stop drinking or if I should expect AF to arrive or not if she's late

Yes take them with you Donna! Shall I pop you down for the 1st then?

I'll go for the 2nd, not sure we've been trying hard enough this month but hey ho, if no joy then August will be baby making madness month ;) x

Hey Ladies.... let's hope August brings loads of happy bfp ... Aug 14th hopefully foe me

Hi
Can you put me down for the 1st please X

Can you put me down for the 21st I'm not holding out much hope for July x

Can you put me down for the 14th please. Not doing anything special this month due to me working nights over my window but you never know :)

Good luck ladies xx

Hello, can you put me down for the 5th please, first cycle of TTC xx

Put me down for the second please. I think i've just had my BPF opk x

Last edited:
All updated, let's get these babies made :bd::bd::dust:

Good morning - can you put me down for the 3rd please - in my window at the mo, but God it's hot, struggling to get in the mood! X

All done :) it's far too hot, I'm not a fan of warm weather at all. On CD3 so my body temp is through the roof which is not helping!

Hi Ladies, please put me down for the 8th :) Last month I was almost certain I had implantation bleeding 8DPO then AF arrived two days early so was totally gutted!!.. According to my opk's I ovulated CD17 which I think gave me a short luteal phase... this month I'm temping too so should have a clearer idea of what's going on! Also taking B6/B vit complex plus prenatal vits!

Good luck everyone xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back