-x-x- August testing thread -x-x- 9 BFPs so far! -x-x-

Just catching up..congrats to all the bfp's it's turning out to be a lucky month! Fingers crossed for next month for all the ladies that got the witch xx

Just passing through for a nosey. Havent posted in probably near a year but i just want to congratulate you on you BFP Kumber... i remember from when i was pregnant last year! ��
Congrats to you all. And wishing everyone a h&h 9 months! Xxxx

Just passing through for a nosey. Havent posted in probably near a year but i just want to congratulate you on you BFP Kumber... i remember from when i was pregnant last year! ��

No BFP for me this year but I remember you! Lovely to see you back again, hope you're well? :)

No BFP for me this year but I remember you! Lovely to see you back again, hope you're well? :)

God! I totoally read that wrong. So sorry. I hope you get it soon!
All good here thank you! How are you and the little ones? Crazy to think we gave birth a year ago !!!

God! I totoally read that wrong. So sorry. I hope you get it soon!
All good here thank you! How are you and the little ones? Crazy to think we gave birth a year ago !!!

Don't be daft :) yes all good here thanks chuck. Are you back in TTC?

No no 2 is plenty for me. Haha! For now anyway... Im always popping on just to see whats happening and if anythings happenig with anyone i previously met on here lol. Xx

Congratulations ladies for your bfps!! :)

How many dpo were you when you got your bfps and had you got faint positives before or bfns?

How many dpo were you when you got your bfps and had you got faint positives before or bfns?

I was getting negatives right the way up to the night before AF was due, very very faint lines on IC's, did a clear blue the day after to get it in black and white. Last time round I was getting bfn's for a week after AF was due! X

I was 11 dpo, held off testing for a few days though to stop me going poas crazy so might have been faint day before

I've still not got what I would say is a positive opk and I'm now on CD21. I expected my cycles to be messed up but this is taking the mick :( think I'm out this month as I'll have missed ov but I suppose it'll give me a clearer idea of when ov is and what a positive opk looks like for me.

Last edited:
After the previous post, I got a positive opk! Typical! Time to get dancing!

Well AF should be due on Tuesday (9th) so let's see whether I can keep the impatience at bay - put me down for 12th.

Trying not to get my hopes up (because why would we be this lucky) but something this cycle has felt different to previous months so even if its a negative result, at least I finally feel like my body is doing what it should be after coming off the pill in February!

AF landed this morning xx best of luck everyone else, not too upset as was kinda expecting to have missed out with ov being so late xx roll on next try xx

Well AF should be due on Tuesday (9th) so let's see whether I can keep the impatience at bay - put me down for 12th.

Trying not to get my hopes up (because why would we be this lucky) but something this cycle has felt different to previous months so even if its a negative result, at least I finally feel like my body is doing what it should be after coming off the pill in February!

No probs hun :)

AF landed this morning xx best of luck everyone else, not too upset as was kinda expecting to have missed out with ov being so late xx roll on next try xx

Ohh no hun, I'm so sorry! Best of luck next cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back