WTT for baby no 2 x

XmichelleX

Reaction score
Well I have a whole year to wait! I get married in just over a year (may 2014) so we will be trying around July 2014 for baby no 2 xx

Welcome! I hope you get your bfp when you are ready to ttc :)

Ohhhhh this time next year it will almost be baby time!!!! Yeah!! Soooooo broody!! Xx

We need to move house first and I need to go back to work for a bit so we'll be NTNP for number 2 next summer! 11 cycles.... Although currently we're not using any protection (we rarely have sex so it's fine :lol:)

We'll be proper TTC from Nov 2014.

xxxx

Whooo this time next year I'll be trying for baby number 2!!! First tho.....wedding planning! 10 months to go! Xx

Hey Michelle... I have a long wait for baby no.2 too... I said 2015 but maybe August 2014... Haha!xxx

;) sounds good! How old is your LO just now?xx

I get married in just over 3 months then baby time! Sooo looking forward to being pregnant again! X

Hi Michelle/Lolly
I am hoping to be TTC come Sep this year, so hopefully it will be good news for all 3 of us come this summer!!
I really cannot wait.
My son is 14, so its been a while... :) xxx

Hi Michelle, I'm getting married in May too and looking TTC from August. I am so excited.
It's this year and I so can't wait.

I have a LO too and he's almost 2.

Hi girls, i ve a little girl nearly 6 months old & plan to start trying in Aug/Sept too. Feeling broody already but have compromised to wait till shes one before ttc again. Looking forward to it, start the excitement & stress all over again lol. I used this forum throughout ttc & pregnancy, it was such great support & advice. We'll all be in the TTC section around the same time then :) xx

Good Morning Ladies,

Yes it sounds like we are all TTC around the same time, it would be excellent to all keep in touch and support one another :)

I have a son who is almost 14 so I am nervous it will all be new to me, and I had a pretty awful time of it last time, from pregnancy, to labour/birth and then him as a baby, but I was very young when I had him, but I am still very nervous (and hugely excited) about this time around

Looking forward to when the time comes to come off the pill. I was thinking of coming off in July, so I have a good month or two of cycles before TTC, so dates etc are easier to predict, what do you think? xxx

Hi all. Im WTT for no.2 aswell.
Little man is 6 months old a week today and we were going to start trying now. However, OH lost his job last week so we can't consider it until he has a new one xx

Hi Michelle, I'm getting married in May too and looking TTC from August. I am so excited.
It's this year and I so can't wait.

I have a LO too and he's almost 2.

Well that's funny actually cause my little boy is almost 2 too! Ha ha x what date do you get married? Bet that's the same too!? X

Hi girls, i ve a little girl nearly 6 months old & plan to start trying in Aug/Sept too. Feeling broody already but have compromised to wait till shes one before ttc again. Looking forward to it, start the excitement & stress all over again lol. I used this forum throughout ttc & pregnancy, it was such great support & advice. We'll all be in the TTC section around the same time then :) xx

Yes we will I was on here when I concieved my first child it's really nice to talk to people and get an honest answer! X

Good Morning Ladies,

Yes it sounds like we are all TTC around the same time, it would be excellent to all keep in touch and support one another :)

I have a son who is almost 14 so I am nervous it will all be new to me, and I had a pretty awful time of it last time, from pregnancy, to labour/birth and then him as a baby, but I was very young when I had him, but I am still very nervous (and hugely excited) about this time around

Looking forward to when the time comes to come off the pill. I was thinking of coming off in July, so I have a good month or two of cycles before TTC, so dates etc are easier to predict, what do you think? xxx

I never went back on my pill. We've had to be very careful the last 2 years ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back