waiting to get married??

Time for weddings to arrive doesn't so much fly by, as sneak up and bite you on the bottom! :lol: It'll go by really quickly, honestly, and you'll wonder where the time went when you're a month to go to the Big Day :oooo:

All very exciting stuff. I actually really miss planning our wedding (still loved the party) and have been to a couple since then and the last one :shock::shock::shock: Had all the makings of a perfect day but just didn't quite get there although it was at a HUGE cost to the family...

Rather spend the money on something else :lol::lol:

We were waiting but now since we moved tha date to the 27th Feb we can try now :rofl: Though since my dress is TINY its going to look really silly if i do somehow get preggers :lol:

We had always decided to start trying 8-12 weeks before the wedding...

Last edited:
I'm so jealous that you're getting married in Disneyland...this is my biggest dream but OH says no :( xx

We already had our first DD whilst engaged, we were due to be married this June (2010) but have cancelled due to mad family members and all the stress and hassle it was causing, we thought it should be something fun to organise for us not something that was causing stress!!

Decided to do a cheapie registry office wedding sometime during the summer, OH is hassling for another baby now as he wants to be done "babymaking" by his 40th, I would rather wait until we are married.

At the rate we are going with our organisational skills it's likely we will have 3 more kids before I manage to get him down the aisle though! ;0)

We already had our first DD whilst engaged, we were due to be married this June (2010) but have cancelled due to mad family members and all the stress and hassle it was causing, we thought it should be something fun to organise for us not something that was causing stress!!

Decided to do a cheapie registry office wedding sometime during the summer, OH is hassling for another baby now as he wants to be done "babymaking" by his 40th, I would rather wait until we are married.

At the rate we are going with our organisational skills it's likely we will have 3 more kids before I manage to get him down the aisle though! ;0)

Cleo - want me to organise it for you and send him an invite of when / where? :D I would, you know... :oooo:

Me and the husband to be, are officially waiting till after the wedding which is April this year, but we have decided to not prevent anything from happening from now on.

thats just how i feel holly - best possible outcome i'm sure around maddi's 3rd birthday - funny thing is we're getting married the date we conceived maddi :lol:

Congrats! OMG, that is going to be so nice, getting married at Disney, that's got to be a dream wedding for you, and it seems, like you're big kids at heart, too. I didn't have a planned wedding, we, just went and got hitched, :eh: But maybe, one day, we'll have the chance to renew our vows, in style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back