waiting to get married??

Pompey_Princess

Reaction score
thought it might be fun to have a thread for any of us wtt as we're getting married :D maybe some where to get excited and broody lol!

well i'm carly, have a 16month daughter maddilynne and we're waiting till we get married in florida september 2010!

most days i'm very excited about getting married and happy to wait, some times i think, gosh i wish we could try now, especially as i have pcos and think are daughter is our little miracle! and then sometimes i think, oh gosh no more, when maddi's pulling out our whole dvd collection :wall: ideally i'd love three children, but atm just can't wait to have 2!!

so, i'm rambling! hi :wave:

Awwww thats nice hun :)

It will make it all the more special :hug:

thanks sweetie :D well we always wanted a big age gap, and thought we'd been engaged for so long we should finally do it! and i don't want to fly with ms! lol x

Me too!! We're hoping to start TTC in August after the wedding, just incase it take as long this time around as it did with Brooke, best possible outcome there will be a 2 1/2 year age gap, worst case if it takes as long will be a 4 1/2 year age gap, im happy with either :)

thats just how i feel holly - best possible outcome i'm sure around maddi's 3rd birthday - funny thing is we're getting married the date we conceived maddi :lol:

Me and my OH were waiting to try...
look at how that turned out :p
haha
xo

We were in the same boat as you hun, we really wanted to wait until we were married until we started trying. Those ten months really will fly by

aww thanks nat :D they are flying by already! can't believe we booked the wedding 2months ago already!! and chasing around my daughter makes it go even faster :D x

Your welcome hun, after we sent out our invitations i have no idea where the time went, you must be so excited :) I know we were

yeah we are! it's a wonderfully exciting time :D one week we'd booked all our flights, hotel and the wedding package, the following week i'd sorted my dress and that it! engaged for 2.5years and finally doing it :dance: once jan comes we shall sort out the rest of it, but there's not much too do, expect get very excited :yay:

Just wanted to pop in and say Hope the WTT goes well. I got married to my hubbie while I was 3 months pregnant with R I refused to cancel my big-day again. We cancelled the year before due to family illness and then I cancelled the year we got married as I refused to get married 2 months before our baby was due but sadly I mc with that one at 11 weeks so we started the planning again for our wedding, got everythign re-booked and then I found out I was pregnant with R. And know we are planning our blessing/renewal of vowls and that is going to be on our 10th WA. The amount of people that find it hard to believe we have just celebrated our 8th WA is surprising people think we are still in that first year of being newal weds. Hope you and you OH stay in that newly weds phase. I believe it shows we are meant to be together

How excited, the time will fly by. We got married abroad and the lead up to it just flew by

I'm getting married next August and WTT until then - seems like there is a few of us getting married around the same time! PP - I have been engaged about 2 1/2 years too and am so happy now we are finally making plans, and can't believe how quickly it seems to be coming. I still have loads to do.

Does anyone think they will start TTC before the wedding (a month or so) or are you definitely going to wait until after? I would like to start before - worried it might take a while as I have TTC before with no success

we've been having exactly the same discussion atm cutiecat! we're just not sure if i'm honest, i think we will most probably start trying the beginning of september and we get married at the end of september.

me and my OH would love to start trying again around july/aug but as we're getting married aboard and i suffered with terrible morning sickness last time i think we're wait till september :)

oh and we too have been engaged 2.5 years :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back