Suppose I should stick my head in

MrsR

Reaction score
And say hiiiiiii :D

Ok so we are officially wtt! We're thinking come off pill August time, use condoms for a couple of months and then start ttc nov/dec time this year. Sebastian will be 2 in October so will have a bit more understanding and be a bit more independent by the time we conceive and have baby. :) Also wtt until late on this year gives me 9/10 months to work through my panic attacks with my counsellor.

Hello! It sounds like WTT is the ideal place for you at the moment :) I hope you make progress working on your anxiety in the next few months x

Thank you! I've never charted or paid much attention to cycles etc before so this ttc lark could be fun!! Lol

Thank you! I've never charted or paid much attention to cycles etc before so this ttc lark could be fun!! Lol

I have an app on android for keeping track of my (hopefully future) periods.

Ooooh I'll see if there's a similar one for iPhone x thank you x although this month af has been odd!!!

Ooooh I'll see if there's a similar one for iPhone x thank you x although this month af has been odd!!!

All the more reason to keep track then! It seems the easiest way to keep track.

Brill x thank you! :D x up until this month I've had regular normal periods x

I use womanlog on the iPhone too. I used to have the free version and upgraded to the paid version but to be honest there isn't much difference!

I find the Ap really useful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back