WTT for baby no 2 x

Good Morning Ladies,

Yes it sounds like we are all TTC around the same time, it would be excellent to all keep in touch and support one another :)

I have a son who is almost 14 so I am nervous it will all be new to me, and I had a pretty awful time of it last time, from pregnancy, to labour/birth and then him as a baby, but I was very young when I had him, but I am still very nervous (and hugely excited) about this time around

Looking forward to when the time comes to come off the pill. I was thinking of coming off in July, so I have a good month or two of cycles before TTC, so dates etc are easier to predict, what do you think? xxx

It took me 6 months to conceive my little boy after I came off the pill. that's roughly how long it takes for the pill to start wearing off (so the nurse says!) so maybe you could come off it before that? I'm going to start taking my folic acid after the wedding and my girls week away so July! X

Hi all. Im WTT for no.2 aswell.
Little man is 6 months old a week today and we were going to start trying now. However, OH lost his job last week so we can't consider it until he has a new one xx

Oh no! That's not good! Sorry to hear that! Hope he finds something really quick! X

Hi Michelle, I'm getting married in May too and looking TTC from August. I am so excited.
It's this year and I so can't wait.

I have a LO too and he's almost 2.

Well that's funny actually cause my little boy is almost 2 too! Ha ha x what date do you get married? Bet that's the same too!? X

That's crazy.
May 31st...you?

I did originally want 2 weeks later in June but I refuse to share my wedding with football (as the World Cup is on) so May is good. :)

I never knew they say it takes 6months for the pill to come out your system. I would stop taking it now but I have a dreadful feeling that I would be due on, on my wedding day and I really don't want that at all. But will come off after the wedding and then have 2 normal bleeds.

I already take a multivitamin that has folic acid, not quite the same as I'm sure I will have to stop the multi vitamin as it has other vitamins (that if I remember rightly Im Not supposed to have too much off during pregnancy)

Hey Ladies

Glad I'm not the only one feeling very broody and not being able to do anything about it yet! My first little lady is now 8.5 months (I'm still on mat leave) but we can't try for baby 2 until Jan 2015! So I may be a bit behind in bump months. Good luck for those trying soon...It seems aaaaages away for me. Hopefully going back to work will distract me a bit

Stace xx

It's only 11months! So really not that long. You need to break things up a bit.
Going back to work
LO 1st birthday
Summer
Christmas
Try for a baby!! Woop. It will fly by

Hi Michelle, I'm getting married in May too and looking TTC from August. I am so excited.

Well that's funny actually cause my little boy is almost 2 too! Ha ha x what date do you get married? Bet that's the same too!? X

That's crazy.

May 31st...you?

I did originally want 2 weeks later in June but I refuse to share my wedding with football (as the World Cup is on) so May is good. :)

I never knew they say it takes 6months for the pill to come out your system. I would stop taking it now but I have a dreadful feeling that I would be due on, on my wedding day and I really don't want that at all. But will come off after the wedding and then have 2 normal bleeds.

I already take a multivitamin that has folic acid, not quite the same as I'm sure I will have to stop the multi vitamin as it has other vitamins (that if I remember rightly Im Not supposed to have too much off during pregnancy)

I'm the 9th May and it's coming round fast!!! I then have a girls week away in June to lanzarote so no baby's then!
I hate football my partner is a season ticket holder at man united! Drives me up the wall!!! X

It's only 11months! So really not that long. You need to break things up a bit.
Going back to work
LO 1st birthday
Summer
Christmas
Try for a baby!! Woop. It will fly by

Great way of looking at it! Xx

That's crazy.

May 31st...you?

I'm the 9th May and it's coming round fast!!! I then have a girls week away in June to lanzarote so no baby's then!
I hate football my partner is a season ticket holder at man united! Drives me up the wall!!! X

I quite like the World Cup because of the patriotic side of things and that it's every 4 years. I hate normal football, there's too much on. Once a month for every team would be enough :)

Well well look what surprise I got yesterday! I'm getting married in 4 weeks. We're both in shock. We wasn't trying until July! X christmas baby it is then xx

2u4ymu4u.jpg

Or my hen do! Ha ha I'm not bothered tho x christmas baby too xxx

Oh Michelle, I am so so happy for you. :dance: Congratulations and have a wonderful time on your wedding day. What a celebration. Good luck with it all, I will be stalking on Tri1
:love:

Or my hen do! Ha ha I'm not bothered tho x christmas baby too xxx

My dd is Xmas Eve and we make it all the more special for her! I'm sure she wouldn't get quite so much stuff if it was at a different time!

Hey all, seems strange to be back here! No fixed plans yet but we've just had baby no.1 and I've been told to wait a year for C-section to properly heal so we'll most likely be trying again in feb 2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back