Any girls WTT? Why are you WTT?

Hello everyone :wave: I'm new here and this is my very first post!

We were TTC but we have decided to move house, jobs (both done now) and get married and generally sort ourselves out a bit first! So wedding is next August and we can't wait to start TTC again.

Its good to see some other people in a similar situation - I need help not to be tempted before my wedding or I'll never fit in to my dress!!

:wave::wave::wave: Nice to see someone WTT too :) If you DO catch before the wedding, just make sure your dress has a lace-up back ;) :rofl: (Sorry, I will try and keep you on the straight and narrow - promise :D )

Welcome!!!

Last edited:
:rofl: Funny thing is my two bridesmaids are currently TTC - can you imagine all three of us walking down the aisle with bumps. That would be too funny!

:rofl: Funny thing is my two bridesmaids are currently TTC - can you imagine all three of us walking down the aisle with bumps. That would be too funny!

:rofl: if it's a church wedding, that aisle would have to be substantial! :rofl:

(mental image of 3 people stuck , unable to move...killing...me....:rofl: )

It'd be like Skittles! (Oh I am sorry, shall go away now...:rofl: )

I am dying for another one but also dying to get married... so a wedding first I think.... :)

:lol:Hi We are WTC but not long now before we TTC. Have to take folic acid 5mg because of antiepileptic drugs for 3 months first only been taking them for 14 dayes !!!!!!!

I put myself down as TTC when I signed up today, but I'm actually WTT for another month or so. The lease on our one bedroom flat doesn't run out till October 2010 and we want to make sure we're somewhere bigger before a baby arrives ;-) I've just started on TTC vitamin supplements and am trying to improve diet/exercise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back