• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried :(

Good look today hun, thinking of you xxxx

Good luck today, hopefully it's good news. Will keep my fingers crossed.

Hope it went ok this morning hun, thinking of you! xx

Aw hope its good news hun....will be keeping an eye out for ur update, hugs xxx

Hope it was good news I will keep checking back xxxx

Been stalking this thread but havnt posted as yet. hope everythings ok and waiting for an update x x

Welshie I'm the same as you, been quietly rooting for her and hoping all is well!!

Dont know how much I should post in here seeing as Im only TTC atm.

x

Welshie I'm the same as you, been quietly rooting for her and hoping all is well!!

Dont know how much I should post in here seeing as Im only TTC atm.

x

I'm the same...I think we're all thinking about deedee today xxx

Is there any news?????

Deedee?Been worrying all day, how did the scan go? xxxxx

They may have kept her in. That's a good sign, may be something they can do to prevent a m/c

thanks so much everyone for ur thoughts. went in for the scan and they couldnt see a single smidge of a pregnancy so then alarm bells rang as they were thinking it had implanted in the wrong place (ectopic) so i was admitted, bloods taken, cannula inserted and probed and prodded like nothing else, i was petrified that it was going to be ectopic and i would have to stay in and have an op but when they have pieced all the tests etc together its seems that this is very unlikely, my hcg levels were only 174 so now they are thinking i miscarried a while back but have only just started losing the blood etc. i have to go back friday t check hcg but to be fair i know whats happened and i am fine, its happened for a reason and i have t be thankful i wasnt later on when i lost it! so its bye for now Tri1 but i shall be back no doubt :) going to enjoy a fair few alcoholic beverages this weekend i think, i have afterall sustained for 3 weeks lol. thank u all for ur support and kind words ur all positively fab and i love u all xxxxx

Oh deedee, sorry to read this lovely. :hug: you sound like a very strong woman and have a positive attitude. I hope to see you back in tri1 quickly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back