worried

Topsy

Reaction score
I had some pink spotting 2 days before and the day of my bfp which stopped completely. Last night in bed i had some pretty bad cramping (enough to keep me awake) I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was light pink on the toilet tissue. I burst in to tears thinking it was the start of another mc. When I went to the toilet this morning there was nothing and the cramping has stopped, should I be worried?

Do you have an epu you could go to for reassurance? x

Yeah they are going to give me a scan next week but I don't think they'll be much point going today as they will probably do bloods but I go away tomorrow so I wouldn't be able to get a second lot done :(

Xx

Spotting is really common early on, it could be implantation bleeding and the cramps you are feeling are where the embryo is getting snuggled in or where your uterus is begining to stretch. I know its so much easier said than done, but try not to worry. I've had a lot of bleeding with this pregnancy and its always a massive shock every time I see it, but I'm now 18 weeks.

If you can get to speak to the triage nurse at your epu they might be able to give you some advice even if they cant scan you.

Be positive and get some yummy food in and rest up. FX for you
xx

Aw sweetie, just some resssurance for you... I had pink and brown spotting on and off for a week starting 3 days after my BFP. Then mine turned into bright red blood which I nearly had a fit about as u can imagine. I had a scan last week and saw a healthy little bubs with a heartbeat :) so many girls on here have had spotting and been fine hun so try and stay positive, I know how scary it is but chances are its implantation bleeding this early on.

Let us know how you get on hun xxx

Thanks girls, no more signs of blood but cramping has returned this afternoon I hope I don't spend the whole pregnancy checking toilet tissue :( xx

Fingers crossed for you!
Ive had 2 trips to A&E this week with bleeding, cramping and feeling generally awful, but so far had reassuring news on good hcg levels and have a scan in the morning... Definitely seems that bleeding really doesn't always have to be the worst news :)
Keep us updated on everything and take care

Bleeding returned in the middle of the night and has gone again this morning, really don't want to go away today :(. Tempted to do a clear blue digi to see if my hcg has increased but don't want to worry myself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back