• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spotting, really worried

Bless you! Who does that woman think she is, shouting at you! GGGrrrr.
So glad to hear every thing is fine xxx

well its happening again, just been to the loo and once again I have small bits of blood. Just going to try put it to the back of my mind, they hospital said not to worry unless it carried on for a few days. It went away all day then came back 24 hours later. Hopefully its gone by morning again.

Alright thanks. Not had any blood today and just a little yesterday. Seems to be coming and going. No pain, touch wood, so hoping its just little bean burrowing in. Three days till first midwife appointment xx.

Id definetly tell your midwife hunny when you see her. Hopefully that was the last of it for you x x

Oh yes will def be telling midwife. Sure she'll probably know already as presume the hospital will have it in my notes now? nothing so far today so keeping everything crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back