Bleeding! help please!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by vixxie77, Jan 7, 2012.

1. vixxie77

vixxie77 Well-Known Member

I thought I felt something come out down below, so I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was a very tiny amount of red blood a bit clotty on the tissue. So I wiped inside and there was another very tiny amount. I did check my cm and don't think it was there then.

I have been ill the past few days, not sure if it might be flu, have bad cough, slight fever, cold, etc. I have been worried that all the pressure from coughing might cause harm to the pregnancy.

I don't know what to do as OH's ex had a miscarriage and I don't want to say anything to him unless I have to. Please help! :( x x

2. mishi

mishi Well-Known Member

Oh hon, sorry your so worried. A little spotting this early is usually quite normal, but I'd ring your GP if your really worried.xx

3. vixxie77

Thanks hun. I'm just gonna keep an eye on it for now. I know its normal, just can't help worrying, what with this bloody cough, it must put pressure on it :( x x

4. TORino

TORino Well-Known Member

Get checked out hun, any bleeding in pregnancy should be reported to the doc. Hopefully it is nothing and you will get to see your LO at a very young age!

5. kirstymichelle

kirstymichelle Well-Known Member

If your feeling a bit poorly could it be a water infection , i know a lot of women get bleeding and its this , get to the gp with a urine sample and get checked x

6. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

defo go and get checked out blood is bad enough but if theres clots aswell then id be staright to a & e x

7. Em91

Em91 Well-Known Member

Best to go get checked out asap! i got sent for an early scan because i had bleeding. Take care

8. cosmicgirl

cosmicgirl Well-Known Member

Wss, get checked out hun xx

9. mummy2be xx

mummy2be xx Well-Known Member

Hi. I had a terrible cough too. I mean coughin non stop, not sleepin at nights and was really sore on my tummy. I spoke to my midwife askin if it was hurtin the baby and she said no. Hope your ok x

10. vixxie77

Thanks ladies. I haven't had anything since and was such a tiny amount, I don't think its anything to worry about, touchwood :) x x

11. EmmaN27

EmmaN27 Well-Known Member

I would get it checked out just to be safe and put your mind at rest. x

12. RosiePosie85

RosiePosie85 Active Member

I hope you're ok hun. A little bleeding is common in early pregnancy. FX for you x x x