Bleeding

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Today, whenever I go to the toilet, when I wipe there is browny/pink on the tissue. It isnt thick or have any clots, its more like just watery. Im so worried. Anybody else experienced this?

I have been getting cramps too, but I have had them since about 4 weeks and they arent any worse right now.

is the blood more brown than red? if it is then it is then its old blood which is better then new blood (red). If your worried i would phone your midwife or NHS direct who will be able to reassure you more.

It is normal i had it last time, but if you have any bad pain or more blood that is red then def get it checked out. :hug: :hug:

Well it has now turned to really dark brown (almost black) discharge. Like I said I am getting pains but I've been getting them for the last 2 weeks. I am just going to take it easy, I am preparing myself for the worst. If it does get worse or the blood turns red I will call my midwife. My mum had bleeding when she was pregnant with me, she thought is was a period but then found out a month later she was actually 8 weeks pregnant.

Please don't worry, bleeding in pregnancy doesn't always mean bad news.

I have bled in 2 pregnancies and all was well, it's worrying i know, contact your midwife. :hug:

hi hun how are you now? been thinking about you hope everything is ok now and dont worry :hug: :hug:

Thankyou Tracey. It seems to be getting worse. The doctor I spoke to on the phone told me to wear a sanitary towel and see if it gets worse, there is nothing on the towel but everytime I wipe it is there. It seems to be getting worse but the doctor said not to be too concerned unless it is enough to soak a sanitary towel. It is still dark brown but turning redder. The pains are getting abit worse too. But all I can do is wait. Its driving me crazy :wall:

I hope you're ok Jodie. You can't help but worry, the waiting is the worse part.

I am thinking of you. :hug:

with my first preg i bleed at about 8 weeks quite a bit very painful but had a scan and everything was fine then the bleeding went away.

just take it easy and not do too much, take the docs advise and keep an eye on things, PM anytime if you ever want a chat at all.

maybe make an appointment with doc or midwife just for your own piece of mind or pop into your epu if you have one near you.

Anyway look after yourself and just rest :hug: :hug:

Good luck xJodieLoux - I am thinking of you. Please let us know now and then how you are.

Love

Valentine xxx

Thanks for the support. Its got alot worse :( Its bright red blood with clots and its soaking my sanitary towel. Ive got to go and have a scan and blood tests on monday morning, although Im certain Im miscarrying. Im very upset, and I cant help worrying that there might be something wrong with me and this might just be the start of many unsucessful pregnancies. Im tryin to stay positive about the future though and I know someday I will probably have a baby. I really thought it was meant to be when I got pregnant the first month of trying, obviously not.

Hi

Hope it all turns out ok. I knows its easier said than done but try to stay positive. Can you stay in bed over the weekend?

Sarah

Hi x JodieLoux,

I'm so sorry to hear that. Can you go to A&E - there's no way I'd wait until Monday - you deserve instant treatment.

I am thinking of you. So much love

Valentine xxx

Yeah I can luckily. I hate it though, I get bored and theres nothing to do but lay there worrying.

Well the doctor I spoke to on the phone said unless the bleeding gets heavier than an heavy period or the pain is not controlable by pain killers that I should just stay at home. I suppose theres nothing A & E could do anyway really is there?

Hi Honey

I just spotted your posting. GO TO A&E!!!!

You may get boared but being stuck worrying about this until Monday wil be worse. I think you shouldnt panic but go to A&e. I work for one of the emergency services and i know if they can get away with asking people can then not do something then they will. I am sure the doc meant well but you have to put yourself first!!!!

Sarah

i would see if you can go down there they may be able to help, and scan you there and then.

Take care hun and let us know how it all goes :hug: :hug:

Havent been to A & E. Im just going to wait until monday. Im almost certain Ive miscarried. Im feeling alot better now though and the bleeding isnt as heavy. But earlier I thought I was going to pass out with the pain and the bleeding was very heavy with clots for a couple of hours so I think that was the worst of it. Im just going to try and look on the positive side of things because this pregnancy was obviously not meant to be. I really wanted a summer baby though :(

Oh Jodie Im so sorry you have to go through this :(

Get plenty of rest and look after yourself :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back