• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried :(

Good for you!! Keep me posted & I hope you get good news!!! Xxxxxx

I think it's a great idea you shouldn't have to wait till Wednesday you have been through too much xxxx

good luck, i really hope thats its not what you think, just a false alarm! Be strong and get answers xxxx

Thinking of u deedee. FX u get answers one way or another. Let me know xx

well i'm back and still non the wiser, he felt my tummy and said it felt fine, took another urine test that was clear and still testing positive but as he explained even if i am miscarrying it would show up as a positive anyway. i asked him out right if he thought it was a miscarriage and he said he couldnt answer that, he said it still could be an infection and it could be possible it has implanted in the wrong place or worse case scenario a miscarriage but there was no need for an emergency scan and just to go for my scan wednesday as planned! all he basically said was that if i get sever pain and really heavy bleeding to go back...so there ya go!! pile of poo really lol xx

How annoying!!!!!! I bet your feeling so so frustrated!!!!!

Ok so on the positive side, he didnt confirm your suspicions so there is still hope!!!!!

Ive got a good feeling so keep thinking positive thoughts...

Only 2 more sleeps until Wednesday so hang in there xxxxxxx

cheers karend and yep deffo frustrated surely there is some sort of test or examination to determine if i am miscarrying such as checking hcg levels or internal scan or something! jus gotta wait AGAIN lol n thanks for the positive vibes trying my best to think positive but wi this much blood its hard! 2 more sleeps indeed bed early tnite and tomorrow just to hurry it along lol x

Poor you, you would think they would test your hcg levels, I had some pains with my second they did my levels and took a swob from inside to check for infection, on the plus side all them things will take time Wednesday will prob come sooner wishing you loads of luck xxxx

How annoying! i thought they could do hcg levels i am sure i have heard of them doing that if the suspect miscarrying:eh:
Just have to wait till Wednesday now, bet thats fustrating.
:hugs: to u hun

Sorry that you didn't get any answers. I really hope it all works out for you on Wednesday.

FS!!! people these days!! it really angers me that thier keeping u waiting so pissing long :( xx

cheers ladies, am peeved too, tbh i'm not the first female to moan about the standard of care re miscarriages in my area so it was half expected that i wouldnt get any answers today, but unfortunately theres not a lot i can do about it apart from wait now only one more full day to wait i guess as the rest of this evening will probably fly and i'll be in bed by 8 lol i will keep u all updated anyways! hugs to everyone xx

well one day to go before the scan, the bleedings not as heavy today but more clotty. still no pain which is good but i'm still not hopeful! i will keep u all posted anyway and let u all know how i get on tomorrow xx

Good luck in the morning will be thinking of you at least your there early so no waiting about xxxx

thanks lanny i'm glad i'm in early basically up dressed and off i go, at least my brother is having my DD while i go. if it was a normal 12 week scan etc wi no probs i would of taken her but seen as tho i'm expecting bad news i think its best if she doesnt come. at least i'll have mum with me, shes been a little gem bless xx

hope u get good news day hun :hugs: xx

Last edited:
ok...so i know things arent looking all that fab for my bean...but my fiance's sister messaged me this morning asking how i was, i explained the bleeding had calmed down etc and this is what she put back to me:

aww i think u av deffo miscarried n am sorry if u av,bt i was pregnant again after 6 weeks wiv r charlie n i bled wiv him 2 bt wen i went for internal scan he was ok. its just 1 ov those things that happens allthough its shit n upsettin it happens 4 a reason.bt i will keep mi fingers crossed 4 ya scan 2moz bt 2 be fair i dunt think it will be gud news unfortunatley.xxxx

tell me if i am being unreasonable but i think that is awful to say even if it is true maybe, nothing like being negative is there! all i need at the mo is support and positivity not this, its really miffed me off!!! xx

Sweetie girl! im so sorry to read this... you must be going though hell!!!! I hope all goes well tomorrow and I have everything crossed for you and your little bean! thinking of you xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back