Worried :(

Deedee, only just had a chance to get online! I am sooooo sorry to read ur news, big big hugs for you, stay positive and dont give up, these things happen to test us so just stay strong, lots of love to you and hope to see you back here very soon xxx

thanks twinkles, i'm soooo not gunna give up :) i shall be back here soon dont u worry xxx

thanks for pointing me to this thread Deedee, as all the ladies have said, what a great attitude you have. I think we all have to believe in nature knowing best even though it can be a b**ch. I will be keeping my eye out for you in the next few months! Lots of love, treat yourself and enjoy all the wonderful things you have in your life! xx

Sorry to hear deedee but go out enjoy yourself, make the most of being able to drink alcohol then try again.

Sorry to hear this, but great that you are keeping your chin up. Please can I request that you have a very large vodka and coke for me this weekend and then get up to some naughties in the next few weeks so that we can see you back here as soon as poss??!! xxx

thanks hun am gunna do hee hee, have a nice bottle of white zinfandel chilling at the mo yum yum :D x

Last edited:
ooooooooo ice cold white zinfadel my favourite my mouth is watering at the thought!! Have a big fat glass for me. lol

haha ladies :D bit poopy re my hcg levels tho, they havent changed one bit since wednesday which means unless they get lower i aint gonna ovulate so it better be lower when they test the bloods again on sunday grrrr!!! i'm ready to get back on the horse so to speak lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back