Who's due nowish?

lulu said:
I'm still here too!!! :(

Just nearly 5 days overdue now!!!!!

Ive cleaned out 2 cars, washed 2 lots of bedding, cleaned 2 bathrooms and just about to hoover the whole house (3 floors) maybe I'm nesting??????

Not expecting anything to happen though :cry:

Sounds like you might be close then. I've been doing some sorting and washing up and stuff but all my friends say I'll get a big burst of energy and want to clean the whole house... and that's when I'll go into labour.

*looks at messy house*

Here's hoping! :lol:

Hey Urchin, that's lovely where you live. I live right under Stinchcombe Hill so will have to go for a walk round there and up round the woods. Problems if I get stuck and am in labour. Hmmm, maybe give that a miss and find somewhere less secluded!!

Waiting.........................................yawn! Lots of cramps though but nothing else!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

emma1976 said:
Hey Urchin, that's lovely where you live.

Well, it's about 10 mins drive away... It's good because there are houses quite close around the perimeter of the lakes so if I got into trouble I could get help quite easily... I think :shock:

Signing in Today :0)

Still here, a few strong braxton hicks...but nothing much else !!!

Off to Milton Keynes City this morning, was thinking of getting on the ice rink and having a skate around <joke honestly>

Hope you are all ok, and at least one of you might have started !!!

Ragna xxx

Not me I'm afraid! Ho hum!

Slept really well though, got a bit of a tummy ache at one point and got excited again but it just passed...

Disappointed :?

+++

I'm still here.

Grrrr I laughed and laughed at my friends house last night too, I thought it might shake him loose!

Bugger.

my baby engaged tuesday but as it's number 3 i didn't expext it to at all my 2nd engaged just as my water's went i i started pushing. been having some pain's on and off but they :) seem to fizzle out

I'm checking in as well. Just a few cramps and that's it - arrrggghhhhhh!!! :roll:

Good luck again ladies, lets hope something happens today for one (or all) of us!!! :)

I'll be in touch if anything happens, will text Rosebay if it does (highly unlikely it will though).

Perhaps we should all meet up for a high impact aerobics session! That might do it!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Yep Im still here too!!!

So much for my cleaning session being the onset of labour!!! Was awake a few times in the night waiting for pains but nothing.

My partner says it cant be today as he wants to get his 12 hour shift in first!!! :lol:

Got a few pains in my back but Im not holding my breath :cry:

lulu said:
My partner says it cant be today as he wants to get his 12 hour shift in first!!! :lol:

I was really hoping to go into labour yesterday as hubby was watching rugby all day and the look on his face would have been a picture if he had to miss the South Africa game last night.

I've just cleaned the floors on all fours.....I'm trying to convince myself that I did it cos they were DIRTY, not because my waters are about to break!

I'm still here :x

Nothing really to report.
I have got period type cramps but they are not painful as such so I'm trying not to get excited about that!!

Not going anywhere today though. Just feel like having a day just sitting in front of the TV :D

I'm trying a new strategy.
We've just been out for Sunday lunch and I've eaten so much food hopefully the baby will take the hint that there just ain't enough room in there no more!

Urchin- I like the sound of your strategy! I am still eating like a horse!

I've just got back from visiting my Guide Unit who are away on a weekend Xmas camp in a scout hut. I thought it might tempt fate to go visit them as they've been going on about me having it or losing my waters in front of them for weeks now but- nothing! DH says we should try not to stress about it as it's not even due yet but it's so hard given that at any minute you might have to drop everything and it'll be all go!

+++

Well i am now tempting fate by starting a Puzzle...(Gawd how desperate am I getting)

Ive been watching the Junior Eurovision contest..how bad is that !!

Nothing to report AGAIN. Except that a friend of my sisters has had her baby and we were due same day ...Groan.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My friend lives in Milton keynes and was due yesterday, I think. She had a little boy just before midnight.

Bi*ch!

I ate far too much on friday and thought that was it Friday night. Bad pains and trying not to puke. Think it was because I ate far too much. I hope it happens tonight I feel like a giant marshmallow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I know that technically I am not due for another 2 weeks but alot of what you are writing is srtiking a chord with me. Have had a really bad day today, didn't sleep a wink all night due to 7 loo visits and my back is very painful. Plus I hacve lost my appetite and am really really thirsty. I have a constant feeling that I have eaten too much too, and this baby is really kicking me to bits now. Have lost all my energy too (and as you can probably tell am whining a ot also). I didn't think it would get this bad :( Sorry for whining on, am just feeling a bit sorry for myself. Ragna - I also started watching the eurovision thing, some of those children scared me..... :shock:

It's mine and Emma's due date today!!

*high fives Emma*

I had a really rough night at first, the baby was moving LOADS and pushing down and I got loads of really sharp pains in my bits!
I really thought something might be happening, but, again, no!

Positive thinking! Maybe he or she is getting ready...?

Happy Due Day to both of you!

+++

I hate that my ticker says "Hooray I've arrived"

He HASN'T arrived...BAH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member