Who's due nowish?

ooooh.... exciting! good luck to you both kwain and urchin!!! will be checking the new arrivals thread for news!

Wonderful to get some news of new arrivals! I just can't believe that I'm joining the "waiting" queue! I would love for baby to come on time, but I've decided to accept that this will most probably be a January baby!!! Oh no!!!!!

Had my 37 week check up and baby in good position and weight approx. 3.1 kg. I'm tempted to start to acupuncture or reflexology next week to kick start a few things. Just can't wait anymore - I'm desperate to meet my baby!!!!!
Good luck to everyone else joining the queue! :shock: :? :lol:
Emilia xx

davina, I.E stands for whatever you like it to be!! (my version was intelligent embryo :D )

it just stands for 'I' being a masculine ending and 'E' a feminine one, and until baby is born and i find out what the sex is then thats its nickname. i didnt choose it, everyone called it like that so the name stuck!! :?

can't wait to be on the 'due now' post girls!
xxxx

Aimee Jade was born at 11.25pm last night weighing 8 lb 11oz. Will fill in when i have more time.

Congratulations Hun,

Glad everything has gone ok for you.

:D :D :D

awwwww kwain! well done!!
and CONGRATULATIONS! :D
xxx

had a show at about 4 am this morning, but nothing else gonna keep active and maybe have a nice hot bath.

Congrats Kwain and good luck jamhamster!!!!! My friend had her show 6 days ago and is waiting to be induced on monday because baby is not in a hurry!!!

Emilia, I know what you mean by joining the queue!!!! It does not seem that long ago when I posted my first message, being all panicky because i was pregnant and now posting saying I cannot wait to meet my little one :)

Everybody kept telling me I would be early, being so big but like you, i have resigned myself it is going to be a January baby. Anyway, according to my dates, this baby would have been created before I had sex lol, for me it was the first week of January my baby was due but the scan said 21st of December!!!! We'll see what the future decides to do :)

Am also trying not to take anything as a sign otherwise i am going to find this waiting game so long!!!!!!

Anyway good luck to all of you :)

I'm finally home!

Get the gory details in "announce your new arrival"

:)

I have so many "gory details" to share- maybe tomorrow I'll have a chance! Labour was fine though- my nightmare has been a breastfeeding one. Have finally called it a day on that one- just as well as this morning the midwife diagnosed me with mastitus and I feel like I have flu now! Still- feel 100% better emotionally now I know he's feeding ok as he was really hungry the whole time as my milk just wouldn't come in. Finally I'm enjoying my boy :).

Good luck to all of you waiting

+++

all us poor people that are still due should keep this one going.

so is anyone due now or inthe next 2 - 3 weeks

x

Well here is the list of ppl over due or due now lets see if we can tick them off :lol:

Dec 3 ...... dani200420052000
Dec 3 ...... liznixon
Dec 3 ...... lou
Dec 3 ...... xmasangls
Dec 6 ...... Stacyt
Dec 9 ...... Monkey
Dec 10 .... babybladwin
Dec 10 .... jamhamster
Dec 10 .... loopylou
Dec 11 .... Rooander
Dec 12 .... Danielle.
Dec 12 .... Rebecca1
Dec 14 .... mummy2b
Dec 15 .... EmmaD
Dec 15 .... sand

the only one on that list that i know is Dani, and she had her fictious baby a few weeks ago, according to emmasdiary. she is now pushing her fictious baby in her fictious pram.

i dont know about anyone else.

x

And Jamhampster has had her LO
Soooooo.......
Lets take off those mentioned

Dec 3 ...... liznixon
Dec 3 ...... lou
Dec 3 ...... xmasangls
Dec 6 ...... Stacyt
Dec 9 ...... Monkey
Dec 10 .... babybladwin

Dec 10 .... loopylou
Dec 11 .... Rooander
Dec 12 .... Danielle.
Dec 12 .... Rebecca1
Dec 14 .... mummy2b
Dec 15 .... EmmaD
Dec 15 .... sand

Hey I finally got round to changing my sig, and making Brody's photo album.

Take a look at the album... if anyone needs help creating one let me know, they're a great idea!

Hope everyone's doing ok!

aww hun he is lovely! you have stunning boys :)

the photo album is lovely. i would definitely love to learn how to do one of those. having trouble with my computer at home though, plus i havent had the baby.lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back