Grrr @ some ppl!!

Well I've tried the natural induction methods! Don't think so much opinion needed to be put in an inconvenient thread. Think you should start a new one for that topic of discussion really, it's not like we are doing any harm to our bodies! The NHS book I have even says raspberry leaf is harmless and it's not like we are doing horrible things to our bodies apart from soaking in a bit of oil, drinking healthily and eating healthily too! No harm done in my eyes....

Sorry but I disagree with both of you pink punch and emma85 nobody on here is saying that these natural induction methods are a sure thing and taking rlt is actually very good for you regardless as is eating pineapple!!! None of it is causing anyone any harm whatsoever! And you know what everyone is different so I think it's bit ride to comment on a post you clearly disagree with just so you can be high and mighty!!!!

Thats a good point, everyone is different including our opinions too. It wouldn't be much of a forum if we all agreed all the time, it's just a discussion, everyone can do whatever they want of course. No need to take anything as a attack or anything. And I take rlt too because I know it helps.

Well I've tried the natural induction methods! Don't think so much opinion needed to be put in an inconvenient thread. Think you should start a new one for that topic of discussion really, it's not like we are doing any harm to our bodies! The NHS book I have even says raspberry leaf is harmless and it's not like we are doing horrible things to our bodies apart from soaking in a bit of oil, drinking healthily and eating healthily too! No harm done in my eyes....

Sorry but who said anything about damaging your bodies?? I clearly have said I just don't think they work, there's no harm in saying that.

So then why did you feel the need to comment and say the exact thing that Emma had started a thread to say she was fed of hearing - you did that to get a reaction clearly because it's pretty pointless commenting saying the exact Emma does not want to hear!

So then why did you feel the need to comment and say the exact thing that Emma had started a thread to say she was fed of hearing - you did that to get a reaction clearly because it's pretty pointless commenting saying the exact Emma does not want to hear!

I don't feel the need to comment on threads for a "reaction". I can see were people are coming from when they say those things to her thats all.

raspberry leaf tea is meant to help during labour too dont know if it does because ive never stuck with it i dont like the taste pmsl
its fun trying though eh:) im normally ok untill i reach my due date then its right lets play hee hee

raspberry leaf tea is meant to help during labour too dont know if it does because ive never stuck with it i dont like the taste pmsl
its fun trying though eh:) im normally ok untill i reach my due date then its right lets play hee hee

Yeah I know what you mean lol

my kids will be on school holidays when im due so i might cross my legs and refuse to let it leave haha

The post was originally about the 'friend' on fb that commented about 'givin him chance' wen all she has done is wish baby out by whatever means since 35 weeks.

I know baby won't come til he's ready but I find it fun to see what worked for other ppl even tho 99% of the time it's probably coincidence.
By tryin all the methods it also makes me feel a little bit more in control of my body,for the 1st time in 9 months.
I wouldn't try anythin advised to be harmful,like castor oil. But everythin else is completely natural,spices,aromatherapy,sex and pineapple lol xx

I have lied to most of my acquaintances about my date. Told them all due Feb he he he. It's my Dad that's driving me mad... he keeps phoning me "for no reason really - just a social call" and then gets off the phone as soon as I say everything is fine. I'm onto his ploy though. My folks live an hour and a bit away and I have them on stand by to come and look after DD while I'm in labour on a sort of rota with neighbours friends etc. He only phones on his rota days so I think he is checking he can have a sly tipple!! He he he!

Assuming the induction methods are frowned upon, my point vein it's not harming anyone to do them, it probably doesn't work like we have established, there is just no harm in them. I agree with Emma it's a bit of a regain in control after feeling like crap for a long time lol.

This is one of the reasons why I'm working until I'm 37 weeks. That way people don't expect (well not yet anyway) anything to happen coz I'm still at work. I don't put a lot of posts on fb about pregnancy and I never moan on there coz I know of at least one of my friends who has been trying for a baby for two years now and I suspect another couple are trying and I dont want to rub it in.
I'm kinda dreading work for this reason - I'll just want her here to play with! To be honest with you I just can't believe that I'm
Sat here nearly 35 weeks pregnant and I'll have a little baby in a matter of weeks! I'm so excited! We are trying to spend as much time as possible as a couple (going for meals) and having early night coz we know we won't have time/money when she's here. Hang in there ladies - enjoy the pinapple and sex I say!

Last edited:
Stumpyjoe, it's so cool to think babies will be here soon isn't it?!? I'm mega pleased and can't believe the end is in reach now. And yep I intend on enjoying some sexy time :) xx

I tried natural induction with zander mw suffered the 3 b's balti bonk bath and I had him woot! Lol!! I tried with Chloe an it didn't work :-/ and tried an tried till I told my DH to shag me for 2hrs and I was in labour the next morning hahahahaha!!! And the vindaloo I ate gave me well strong braxton hicks with Chloe! Lol I agree baby won't come till he/she is ready but it's well fun trying lol!
I had 2 certain friends that text me every day from 35 weeks asking if I had give birth I kept texting I will tell you if I do and the reply I got was is you don't tell me I will keep asking :wall2: lol!!!!

Hi guys,

Just came on to have a peek, and feel quite bad for any 'bad feeling' I may have caused with my comments. I really wasn't looking for a reaction, to cause negative feeling for anyone and certainly not to be high and mighty.

In my defence, I was just trying to have a discussion and put across my views on natural induction. I'm not saying it is wrong for Mum's to be to try to bring on labour quicker, it is everyones personal choice and I'm not one for judging what anyone wants to do. I just think, why put yourself through all these theories/old wives tales when your baby will be with you when he/she is ready.

To be fair (and also in my defence again) typing messages can often be taken wrong, which I think in my case my comment has been mis-taken. I really did not mean to cause any ill feeling with anyone, but would like to apologise if anyone has been offended by my opinion.

Emma

Emma I'm sure you haven't offended anyone big mum hugs all round:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back