Who's due nowish?

Hiya!

Well, for some reason, it's back on (thank God!)
It's always done it once in a while but last night I was really worried. I felt a bit sorry for hubby too as I was freaking out I would go into Labour at home like I've been hoping for and then not be able to have a bath!

So far so good, I just hope it stays on!

I'm still here as well. :( Was adiment last night it was going to happen. Baby has quietened down considerably and I really hope that this weekend it will happen!

Don't listen to your mum Jen, I get all that crap as well from people as well and it really does piss you off. I'm also just not gonna say anything to anyone now.

It's very strange though isn't it? It's not like waiting for a holiday to come round or anything else really. It's just totally unexplainable how you feel.

Good luck ladies if it happens today :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Urchin I know how you feel - dad has only just fixed the hot water for a bath after years of him being here alone and just showering! (thanks to me going on and panicking)

Thanks Steph hun, we're all soooooooooo fed up.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yep, best of luck to all of you,

im so exicted for you all! :D

emma1976 said:
Thanks Steph hun, we're all soooooooooo fed up.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Indeed!

I feel sorry for my 4 year old.. he just wants to know WHEN? WHEN?

At least we understand more about why it might be today or might not be till next week... he just wants it right now!

I'm so excited for him!

I'm still here too :x

No pains or anything!!! Can't believe I'm whinging about not being in pain!!

I brought some Pineapple IceLollies and had one of those last night. (Made with real Pineapple Juice). Not sure if that is good enough but real fresh Pineapple really gets my heartburn going. :(

Might go and have a walk around Asda tonight with OH. It's just opened and I haven't been there yet and OH is moaning that he needs new work shoes so better get him some!!

Other than that I'm just waiting. :roll:

I'm still here too! My 5 year old is the same, shes driving me mad asking when the babies going to come. She keeps saying why don't you just go to the doctors and tell him to get it out. If only.

Right, now I feel like some kind of weird old wives tales experiment.

Today I've:
Taken my raspberry leaf tablets.
Been for a long walk.
Eaten a curry.
And pineapple for dessert.
Had a Clary Sage bath.

What's the betting I'll be doing it all again tomorrow? :lol:

And me! Do you reckon we're all going to go together? That would be weird!

+++

Checking in, all present and correct. I am still here too although last night I was in a bit of pain and had to sleep with a large shoe box next to the bed as was going to be sick all night (couldn't be bothered to go get a bowl so luckily big shoe box was in bin). Wasn't really sure what was happening to be honest thought it may have been it but I think it may have been brough on by the amount I had for tea. Chips with curry sauce.......and sweet and sour chicken balls, yes strange mixture (on different plates though :?

So, here I am still as well :(

Do you know Jen I wa sthinking that yesterday as well, maybe we will all disappear at the same time and come back reporting about our labours at the same time - weird!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm checking in too :lol:

Still no real pains or anything to report that might suggest Bubble is on his way. Although I am going to the wee loads more than normal (50 times a day instead of 30!!! LOL)
And I think Bubble has moved more into the centre of my bump. Normally lays on my right side.
I'm still eating the Pineapple lollies and I think I'll go and buy some real fresh pineapples tonight and maybe get some Raspberry tea.
Might as well try and save myself from being induced!!! :shock:

Come on ladies ... once one of us goes in to labour I'm sure we'll all follow!! :wink:

Whoever goes into labour should try to make a post on the forum to let everyone know!

Yes Urchin :lol:

I will try and post when I think I'm in labour. :shock:

My computer is on all day anyway so shouldn't be too much trouble.

COME ON BUBBLE .... HURRY UP!!! :D

Me too. Or if not I'll text Emma.

Still nowt although I seem to have no energy when I've had quite a lot recently. Not sure if that's a sign or just laziness!

My Dad's into astrology and says that there's some big kind of trine/conjunction thing happening tomorrow that will effect everyone. I looked it up and it said that it will have a strong influence until the 2nd December so maybe we've all been waiting for that or something crazy like that! Just a musing, not sure I buy into it! My sister in law kept saying that I was going to have it at the full moon but I didn't so.....

+++

<<Signing in (sorry its so late)

DUE DATE TODAY !!!!!

Spent the morning watching my girls playing footie. (it was bloody freezing) in the middle of a field, came home, had another raspberry tea and went to bed for a couple of hours sleep.

Basically nothing much is happening.

Sigh.......

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've took another long walk around a lake close to here.

Wanna see a pic?

walk009.jpg

I'm still here too!!! :(

Just nearly 5 days overdue now!!!!!

Ive cleaned out 2 cars, washed 2 lots of bedding, cleaned 2 bathrooms and just about to hoover the whole house (3 floors) maybe I'm nesting??????

Not expecting anything to happen though :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back