Who's due nowish?

Urchin

Reaction score
I'm due in 2 weeks... who else is due around now?
Come in this thread for tea and cakes and ideas to jump start things!

I am Urchin :),

2 weeks and 2 days now! I can't quite get over the fact that it might happen any time now though but it is very exciting.

Thanks for the tea and cake, it was nice to have something other than Raspberry Leaf tea, I'm a tiny bit fed up of that now!

How are you doing?

+++

Hiya Urchin

Im due in 13 days...just less than 2 weeks woohooooo. Have been told that they will induce me around the 40 weeks if I havnt had before.

Any of you been having really strong Braxton Hicks ??? Last night I was convinced I was starting so much so that I ironed the kids uniforms for the whole week, just in case !! But im still here this morning !! Grrrrrrr.

Tea and Cakes....yummmmmmmm

Raspberry tea here too !!!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was due yesterday and am so fed up now! Was getting a lot of pains last night and was so hopeful but I'm still here and no other signs x

good luck all of you!!

i hope you have easy labours :)

ME!!!!! :lol:

I have 12 days to go :D

I've always felt like Bubble would arrive early but as my due date is getting closer I'm beginning to think that I'll go past my due date, past xmas and probably into 2006 before s/he arrives!!!
Really don't want to be induced :?

Urchin - What cakes are we having with our tea?!!! :D

I am being a bit cheeky posting here as I still have over 4 weeks but am looking for some tips. Plus I love tea and cakes, yummy!!

Good luck everyone hope that babies make their arrivals very soon xx

who's trying stuff now to try and start things?

I got 2 pineapples from Sainsburys, (buy one get one free hehe)
I have Clary Sage bubble bath and essential oil, but I'm a bit nervous about using that yet. I have quite a small bump so would rather wait about another week before I start running up and down the stairs!

Hubby is off at the end of next week for a few days so my plan is to borrow my friends dog and go for a REALLY long walk through the countryside.

Oh, and I'm getting some good comedy DVD's in to make me laugh my socks off to hopefully get things going!

I've got my Clary Sage but haven't done anything with it yet. Like you say Urchin I might just wait for another week and a half before I try that. Looking forward to having an excuse to get a curry though and I really like pineapple. In a way I want it to happen but I don't at the same time. I'm very impatient about having the baby here but not the birth and I'm not feeling so uncomfortable that I'm wanting to try to speed things up quite yet! My Mum had me (her first) 4 days early and my brother exactly four days early too and so far our pregnancies have been very similar- right down to the time of day of morning sickness etc ( which was in the afternoon so a bit unusual). My baby has started to engage at exactly the same time too. Does anyone know if it's common to take after your Mum in these things? I asked one of my midwives but she made non-commital noises...

The comedy thing does work by the way- at least laughing brought on major Braxton Hicks last weekend when I went to see Richard Herring live one night and then Stewart Lee the next. It was very strange as my bump was so tight at the top that laughing was very hard but I just couldn't help trying anyway as they were so funny! Chris Addison, who I really rate, is coming to the comedy venue three days after my due date. I've got my husband a ticket but not one for me yet as I thought I'd see if I'd had it by then. If not it'll be just the ticket to kick start stuff I reckon. The venue is literally 2 minutes walk from our house so it might be worth a go if it comes to it and at least I'll have something to look forward too as I can imagine myself climbing the walls if I go over!

+++

Walking must be working for me, just come back from the midwifes and babys head is right down now. I willing to try anything now I'm so uncomfortable.

Me me me, same as you urchin 2 weeks today to go and really excited/nervous etc etc.

Good luck to everyone else as well :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I'm due in 5 days!!!!

not done much to get things going - expecting to be late!

:?

i've got just over 3 weeks to go now altough no one think's i'll go that long. but i say it'll come when it's ready. not when i make iti was one week early with DD 1 and 3 day's over with DD 2.

Right, tonight I'm having Clary Sage in my bath, and might see if I can get some nookie out of my other half.... if I'm not too tired!

My midwife has booked me in for the 20th for a sweep (i'll be 2 days over then... here's hoping I don't get that far!)

We should do a roll call of everyone due nowish to see if we're all still here!

I'm here still!

Reporting for duty !!!

IM STILL HERE !!! 4 DAYS TO GO..WOOHOOOO.

If I do go in Im going to text Sami who will hopefully let you know !!

Got the Consultant on Thursday who are going to give me the induction date if cervix is ready....IT HAD BETTER BE !! LOL LOL with all this raspberry tea ive been drinking !!

Ragna xxxx

Only 4 more days for me too :lol: :shock:

Had tightenings in my belly all day on Saturday and went to the shops and could barely walk because it felt like my insides were going to fall out of my womens bits (TMI) :oops:
Went to bed fully expecting to be woken up in the night with contractions but had the best nights sleep ever and I'm still here!!!
Tightenings have gone and no problems when walking or anything so I'm still hanging on!!
Am seeing midwife today so maybe she'll be able to tell me where I'm at. Just want Bubble in my arms now :D

Bubbles...so we could be in hospital together !!

Shall I wear a Red carnation lol lol or do you want to !! lol lol

Ragna xxxx

8 days to go and still here. Many more tightenings and painful movements in my bump but otherwise no signs. I'm off for an appointment with the midwife now so I'll just have to see how much the baby is engaged or not. DH keeps making really hot (chilli hot) dinners but still no luck there....

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back