Who's due nowish?

Reporting in....

Nothing happening...

Still here.....

Waiting patiently....

Sigh......

Ragna xxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies

Have been reading all your posts and chuckling (not in a horrible way). I feel for all of you. cant offer any advise but did you all fall pregnant around valentines day!!!! seems like a big baby boom.

good luck to you all.

dont forget to let us know.

x

Im still waiting too!!!!

A whole week overdue now :(

My partner and I actually made love this morning in the hope it would 'bring things on', surely if the 'sweep' is supposed to stimulate things, sex will??? :? :lol:

I just rang my hubby to ask him to pick up a maternity grant form and he answered the phone and said:

"Can I come home, is this it?!"
He got all excited and I have promised not to ring him unless something exciting starts to happen.

:)

lol Urchin, your poor hubby.

Sometimes i am glad to be having a planned c section. i will know the date and can organise everything around it. but i must admit it would be exciting to play the waiting game.

x

HAPPY DUE DATE URCHIN!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm still here too! Tut. Bloody ticker as well, I was thinking this morning that I will be getting theticker saying "I've arrived".

Getting a few more braxton hicks and pains but that's it.

Got hassle from the ex last night as well which I don't need had to turn all phones off and my orange answer phone as well as was getting calls at 12.30 - 1.20am!!!!! usual crap that I am using baby and she's gonna suffer and I am off my head and need to sort myself out abuse! Just what I need simply because I don't want him at the labour!

I'm having her at a midwife led unit and don't want to risk a 20 minute transfer to main hospital if he puts bad vibes in me by being there. I don't need distress and neither does baby.

Anyway, lets hope today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Emma

Well done, you stay firm. This pregnancy is all about you and baby and nothing to do with the plonker.

I was hoping that when i logged in this morning that there would have been a baby for you. but no, your little one is content in there, obviously knows how cold it is out here. lol

take care hun and dont forget to let us know when you go into labour (if possible). same goes for all you lucky ladies who are due now.

x

Stay strong Emma, you're totally doing the right thing unlike him. Sorry stuff hasn't kicked off yet.

I've just got back from a walk, off to get yet another pineapple!

When oh when oh when?!

I tried to be patient for a few hours yesterday but it didn't work! Everytime my husband brings me a cup of (raspberry leaf!) tea, first thing in the morning or when I come into a room he says "Are you having it yet?" we're both going nuts!

+++

Awww Emma what a nightmare!

Just don't tell him when you go into labour. You could just say it happened so fast you didn't have time.
Otherwise stay firm and if he wants to know why he's not invited just tell him it's because he's an arse!

I'm getting lots of twinges and BH at the moment, I'm sitting here bouncing away on my birthing ball. I should really go out and walk around, but it's so cold outside and so warm in here!

LOL your bless your blokes Urchin and Rosebay :) Ignore yours Emma - he sounds like a right plonker.

Hope it's not too much longer girls - in the next 2 weeks you'll have your babies!! :lol:

well, I had a trip to the hospital this afternoon but back at home and still no signs of baby - just an infection!!!!

Although............... they did say my cervix was looking rather soft so, fingers, toes, legs and anything else crossed!!!!! :lol:

Come on SOMEONE should have theirs today, it seems like we've been waiting forever!

hi ladies

good morning.

there should be a tribal baby dance, similar to a rain dance and maybe if we invent one then everyone on this forum could participate at the same time and see what happens. lol

x

hehehe good idea

How about a "running down the stairs eating pinapple dance"

That might work!

I'm off to go shopping today I just can't sit at home anymore waiting.... I did it with my last pregnancy and went 10 days over, then was induced. 10 days is a long time if you're doing bugger-all!

On the plus side I've got a sweep booked for tomorrow at 2.30!

Morning all :0)

3 Days overdue now..sigh. Have to admit to getting a tad fed up now as I never thought they were going to let me go late..sigh.

Oh well hey hoy. Hope one of us starts today !!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxx

Urchin

How sad is it when you are having to look forward to a sweep :?

I am just about to start my tribal baby dance. sending out contraction vibes to you all today.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back