Who's due nowish?

Morning,

Still here!!! :cry:

8 days overdue now :( and having my 'sweep' tomorrow. Fingers crossed baby will make an appearance before then but Im not holding my breath.

Im beginning to feel like baby is never going to come out!!! :(

Hello,

I am still here - sorry Davina :(

I get up really late as my sleep is horrendous and my cramps and pelvis and.................oooooh I am so fed up of this too (only 1 day overdue mind) sorry to those well overdue!!

Sorry I haven't been on chat and things much, I have been trying to get out the house as much as possible really and been to friends houses then I get back and am knackered.

Anyway, just a few Braxton Hicks really and that's it. Think it's too cold for her to come out.

Good luck again all for today :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Emma

Glad youre okay, just fed up hun.

have you a hospital appointment at all coming up.

x

Nope just midwife this week and I guess we will discuss things then. Yawn. Sooooooooooooooo fed up. I think what with Gremlin being such an ass and waiting I have no energy really to do anything. Can't believe even at this stage he is the only one out of all that I know that doesn't contact me everday to see how I am!!!

I give up! :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well Emma sorry to say that says a lot about him!!!!

You are such a wonderful person (and pretty by your picture), that it is his loss. It's his loss and somebody equally as wonderfuls gain.

Just concentrate on you and your baby and i am sure that everything else will fall into place for you.

x

Thanks honey.
I'll try catch you on chat soon, just sat here getting ready and posting at the same time :)
Think its hormones and nerves as well making me feel a bit down :)
Speak soon,
Love Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

davina said:
Urchin

how and where did you get that picture under your name.

x

My Avatar?

My christmas ones and halloween ones were made by a friend, the others came from a picture used on scuba diving merchandise..

Basically, when I found out I was pregnant with my first son I was living and working as a diving insructor on an island in Thailand. We called the bump "urchin" and I wore an "Urchin" top, like this one:

ww_urc_orange_f2.jpg

Now I use Urchin as a name on all the forums and things I join.

If you want an avatar, just find one you like and put it in your profile. I have mine hosted at a site that allows randomly changing pictures, which is why I have 3 christmas ones.

Let me know if you want a hand finding/using one for yourself.

What kind of picture do you want? I'll get one for you.

Thanks for that urchin

had loads of trouble opening that at work but i found one under

Breeze_1's christmas avatars 1

it was of tigger. My youngest loves tigger

x

Right, I'll just pick up my son from school and will help you put it on when I get back.

:D

Right , the one you said was kinda small, I've found a couple of other tigger/xmas ones in case you'd rather have one of these?

tigger2.gif

tigger.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back