Who is testing today?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Anyone?

My sister has offered me her spare ClearBlue test to try today and hubby is going to buy a two pack next week.

Still no signs/build up etc of AF and my back ache and joint ache was worse yesterday. Not sure how I feel about testing today but even if it is a neg, I'm not out til AF arrives!

Keeping positive so hopefully that will rub off on the test LOL. :roll:

The CM discharge I've been having varies in amount, but I have had it in clear colour and white, not sure if this is a sign - think it is though.

Babydust to all those (if any) who will be testing today! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lots of luck and baby dust hun :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you girls, so nervous, my stomach is doing flips!

OH thinks I'm PG but doesn't want to pin his hopes on it, just trying to decide when I want to get going and test! LOL.

Thanks all, unfortunately I got a BFN, so nothing yet but like I say, no AF nor do I have any of my usual signs so am still in! :)

Surprisingly calm about the result, I think I've actually chilled out more now and tried not to symptom spot - even though I epically fail at this sometimes LOL.

Bad backache today and slight twinges - nausea too. UGHHHHHH. :(

Edited to say that I've just checked the test in the light and it's actually a very faint... BFP!!!!!!! Sister can see the line so will do another test next week to double check. Line is blue, faint but we both see it.

Last edited:
Will keep my fingers crossed for you, FMU seems to work the best.

Hope the witch stays away!

xxx

Why don't you test again tomorrow with FMU???? If it's a faint BFP then it should be stronger tomorrow!
A BFP's a BFP!!!
X

u shuda took a pic woman!! i hope it deffo is a bfp!!

i tested today just to put my mind at easy bfn but dnt bother me as i intend to get very drunk on thursday and saturday as its my birthday yeyyyyy

Oh you have to do another FMU I see you did not do test until midday-ish....If you want to test early then it has to be FMU - i'll be waiting here at my desk for your BFP in the morning!! I thing this is it for you - good luck!

Test in the morning hun, fmu will give u a more acurate result. Fingers crossed for u x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to but have no test!!

I was going to hold off for another week and see - considering whether the line is possibly evap??? When I did the test, the neg line came up straight away but there were tiny spots of blue over the rest of the result bit, but I took the test apart and deffo see a line.

Good luck for tomorrow Miss July!

Glad I'm not the only one with a habit of dismantling tests LOL!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lol my sister was surprised to see me pulling it apart but she could see the line without having to tilt it (this is once I've pulled it apart though). Not sure if it was evap.

Got mild cramping on my left side at the mo but it's not too bad.

Really want to wait til next week to test!! LOL.

omg how can you wait another week?!! :) sounds so promising! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back