Maybe has been a bit naughty!!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Hope you're all well, Hi to the newbies too! :wave:

I've not been on much recently as I've had some treatment on my cervix and was banned form TTC for 4 weeks, then today 3 weeks since my treatment I did my OPK and BAM the darkest line I've ever had, way darker than the control!!

Hubby's just got out of the shower and I'm dancing around with my OPK like it's a HPT lol!!

So sparing you the details we DTD!!

2 weeks til testing!!

I go to Ibiza in three for our wedding anniversary too! I got married there last year, I've been dreading everyone asking me where my bambino is, I'd love to have good news for our anniversary!

Getting a bit emotional now.......I swore I'd be chilled out and rational this month!

I'm putting myself out there and banning HPTs though and I'll wait for AF.

This is actually bad timing, I need to hit the gym big time and I do that stupid thing where I don't want to go and shake the nesting egg around!! Mental I know!!

My best friend's back from travelling too so a night out's on the cards aswell!

What have I done?? lol!! :shock:

Good luck and babydust to everyone!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

:trouble:Naught Maybe!

JK :p I'd have done the same. Glad you are back and raring to go.

Take a look at my yipee thread in Am I Pregnant? towards the end :lol:

tut tut :dohh: naughty maybe!

I have to say that i would have done the same :whistle:

Some good news for your anniversary would be so nice :)

Good luck with the TWW.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Awwwww wouldnt that be so lovely. fx for you hun xxxxxx

Lots of luck with 2ww and hope you get some fab news for your anniversary! x

Lol tut tut!!

Naughty maybe! But yeah I agree with nurse.. I would have done the same!!

I bet you get up the duff this cycle too! Hehe xx

Your naughty ha ha ...... I love it!!!

The way I would look at it, is that every month we are stupidly careful about what we do, what we eat, what we drink, we wrap ourselves in cotton wool just in case it happens and end up missing out on the fun stuff!!

We hear stories all the time of women who didn't know they were pregnant and they done things they shouldn't of yet they have healthy pregnancies with no problems. So I say go to the gym as normal, have a drink with your friend and have some fun, you have put your life on hold so much already so now let your hair down and see what happens ;)

Maybe! :roll:

You do like to coincide testing with an occasion don't you ;)

Hopefully you'll get a sticky BFP :hug:

Good luck! :good:

lololol

I think most of us would be the same Maybe!!

:dust: for you!!!

Good Luck MAybe ive got everything crossed for you xxx

Just seen this and had sent u a PM to see howl u are getting on! Glad to see ur back :) I avoided the gym every 2ww as well and now iv started my pregnancy as a chubber - not good! I agree with Vicky but I know I'd be the same as u xxxx

:) :trouble:
I'd be exactly the same, hope you have a wonderful holiday and a lovely bfp too xxx

Yup I'm the same with the gym, it's madness really I mean they are strong little beans lol

Good luck Hun xx

Good luck! I'm in the 2ww and scared to go to zumba!:dance:

:dust:

Good luck maybe. Loads of :bd: xxx

^^ LOL! I meant baby dust!!! I put in : bd : instead of : dust : haaa! loads of that too though! ;)
:dust: xxx

Awww thank you girls!!

Nice to see you haven't forgotten me, whilst I've been away, gosh 3 weeks feels like forever!!

Forgive me if I take a while to catch up with all the posts I have a wedding tomorrow but I'll have a good catch up on Sunday.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back