Who is testing today?

How long after did your sister see the test? You have to read it within 10 mins in most cases, or even less if a cheap test.

I hope you get a BFP, but i wouldn't wait a week if your AF is late :)

Cherelle - Lol I know but it keeps me sane! If you don't mind me asking, could I ask what your symptoms were before you got your BFP? As I'm sure we were symptom spotting at roughly the same time, you tested before me though?

Louise - Long enough for us to go downstairs, have a cuppa and go back so I'm not pinning my hopes on this test in any way at all, because I know I need to keep a level head.

Cramps/dull aches have died down now. Gone off chocolate, usually I HAVE to have a bar available in the house, but I don't have any and resisted the choccy aisle in Asda. :D

Last edited:
sounds good!! really hope you get a good clear one in the morning xx

Nooo don't encourage me to do one again in the morning LOL. :p

Need to stick to it and do it next week haha! I keep thinking of my sis who had to wait nine weeks of BFP to get a BFP when she was already preg!! LOL.

P.S. My sister took my test with her otherwise I would have taken a piccie! Glad she did, I'd probably have stared holes in it by now. :D

Last edited:
Need to stick to it and do it next week haha! I keep thinking of my sis who had to wait nine weeks of BFP to get a BFP when she was already preg!! LOL.

Nine weeks?! That is waaaaaaay too long to convince ourself your pregnant even without a BFP - lots of ladies on here have had periods that disappear for a couple of months without them being pregnant...

If you really must wait a week, get an appointment and get it done by your doctor just to make 100% sure of the result :) They might even do a blood test if you mention that your sisters pregnancy wasn't detected.

Fingers crossed MissJ :good:

Whoops, meant she had 8 weeks of BFN's but felt like she was preg so did another test, the 9th week showed her BFP!

I spoke to my husband last night, he has no idea I tested today and I think it's better that he doesn't because if I mention the possible BFP, it would give him more hope and I would just rather be sure. We both agreed to test again next week, if there's still nothing after a week or 2, then we'll go to the Doc's. :-o

yeah i tested on sunday, i remember us symptom spotting last week. I havent had the sore boobs but i have had mild tummy ache constantly! Plus very windy - sorry tmi! - and have itchy wrists and arms. Also feel myself getting tired quite quickly and have had a lot of CM ever since OV.

Good luck!! x

Good luck Miss July! Is sound very positive!!xx

I have the itchiness, the gas but mine is burping, all the time! LOL. I sometimes get mild stomach cramps/twinges which I don't get prior to AF and my nipples/boobs are starting to feel a bit tender. Will continue BD just incase! ;)

Hiya, thought I'd update for you Lou, I think AF got me - I've been bleeding but not like my normal period so keeping an eye on it but I reckon it's AF.

awww gutted hun keep your chin up i hope it happens soon!! im just waiting for af to get me had a negative yesterday so i know how you feel and it isnt nice but keep your chin up xxxxx

Loulou come back! Feed the addiction!

In October everyone is getting pregnant, we're planning a mass invasion of Tri 1, then Tri 2, then Tri 3... and then the world :shock:

They'll have to close down the ttc section, we're even taking the wtter's with us! That'll be a shock for em lol

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more, bring on the mass exodus from TTC I'm getting rather sick of hanging around here.
There must be much more fun to be had in the Tri's!

I agree! Husband and I have been BD'ing already, my AF has wilted so started the BDing 2 days ago. :D

we're even taking the wtter's with us! That'll be a shock for em lol

Don't scare me, I just asked my Angel cards about whether or not to take the new job if they offer it to me or hold out where I am for more money and I got three 'baby' type cards instead!! :shock::shock::shock:

Good luck to all who are actually trying though!

Lxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back