testing tomorrow...

hello Ladies.... getting really excited... still no sign if that dreaded :witch: just got home the OH treated me to a day of shopping, a fancy meal and he cinema!! :) so i managed o swing by boots an got me a test.... gonna get straight to bed now and get up bright an early and POAS

hopefully i'll have some good news for you all tommorow!

xxxxx

ooooo POAS POAS POAS>>>>> I have to go out but will be straight back on here at lunch time when I get back in.....fingers crossed its a BFP for you xxx

Come on nice bold BFP!!!!!!!!! x x

i'm back from peeing on a stick and ..... BFN .....nothing, zilch, nada!!! :'(

i dont get it... i'm never late!! 3 days this time and still no bfp!!

:( :( :( :( :( :(

I was 3 days l8 this cycle and was convinced i could be pregnant but AF came. I think it was because i had missed out on alot of sleep so my bodyclock was all over the place.

It could still be too early hun. What tests are you using? xx

Hey hon, ur not out yet - hopefully AF won't appear and you will get a BFP in a few days xxx

i used boots early detection tests chellybaby, it was a crystal clear BFN!!

Lets hope your right karen! :)

xxx

I got a bfn on a clear blue digital test then got a bfp on a first response test a couple of days later so you're def not out yet x x

Sigh .......... still 14 days til I can test according to my ticker, how accurate are these things? It says I am ovulating in 1 day. Which I suppose means that i am definitely not actually pregnant at this precise moment. But I could be tomorrow?

Keep tests in the house Seren Star! Fingers crossed for you x
Clem

:afalert: :bfn: :afalert: :bfn: :afalert: :bfn: :afalert: :bfn: :afalert: :bfn:

well girls... i'm afraid to say the :witch: has reared her face... and by god it aint half bloody ugly!! she's a rite cow bag!! i swear she brings me bigger pains each time!! :( well i'm off to cwtch up to the OH and my hot water bottle, with a few pain killers on board!!

Roll on when its time to :bd: again!!

thanks for the support :)

xxxxx

Aww seren sorry the witch got you and kept you waiting for so long. I find that as well, if i've been late my AF is always worse than when I am regular.

Hope you aint in too much pain and OH runs about after you for a few days lol

FX for next month xx

Sorry to hear she got you hun, Good luck for next time x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94