Who is just starting the dreaded wait?

Yay for somebody else in Leeds! Hope we get our :bfp:s together, we could even be in hospital together :rofl:

Hey youngmum, really hope it isn't AF, I've got my fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Ninja, maybe the faint lines might be your surge. When I used the cheap OPK's I only ever got a faint line, but since using the CBD's I've realised that those faint lines were my surge, so hopefully it's the same for you. What CD did you get the lines? How many DPO woud you be by now?

Well I'm 8dpo and today recorded a temp of 37, which I've only ever had one as high when I was pregnant. I kinda wish I hadn't recorded my temp now though, because I'm convincing myself that I am pregnant. :pray: its true!

LOL @ Dita, now that would be cool so lets hope we both have BFPs! Im past my OV now as the last possible day was yesterday so Im now in 2ww and hope I get a bfp and you too
x

Good luck to all in 2ww! I'm 11dpo and so convinced it isn't my month, just wish the witch would hurry up!

Not getting anything on my OPKs since Cd 15 & 16 so I reckon that was it then. Gonna try my Persona next month & hope that gives me a better indication of OV. So I think I'm 4po. Going to try hard not to symptom spot and no early poas because it drives me batty. I'm the same as Dita just don't think that this is my month. Gonna :BD every other day for just in case my OV is really up the wall. Already board with the waiting.

I can't stand the 2ww, I'm a bad bad symptom spotter and have some hpt's in the drawer that are shouting to be pee'd on (even though it's ridiculously early!). I am so impatient it's awful xx

I must be in my 2ww by now but I have no symptoms and dont know whether Im coming or going :(

I know how you feel Cherrybinky. If my cycle is sticking to its previous 28 days then I was due yesterday. If not sticking to what it was then I don't know when I'm due. This is killing me at minute. Would rather it would come on now so that I could know where I am in TTC train.:confused::confused:

I've got all kinds of symptoms this time, insomnia, gloating and today I had cramps and was sure af was coming early! My lower back is absolutely killing x

Hey girls - I'm pretty sure I have no symptoms what so ever, so I just want AF to turn up so I can get on with next month...

DPO8 mustnotsymptomspotmustnotsymptomspotmustnotsymptomspot

Beat this for insanity - ive just done a hpt 6dpo!! :eh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back