Who is just starting the dreaded wait?

Olive

Reaction score
I know there is a similar thread :roll: but I think it's a week or so old, so wondered if anyone just starting? My last fertile day according to my app was yesterday, so here we go AGAIN.

I'm already fretting.

Good luck to those in 2ww currently.

X

im just starting! (i think) had faint lines for 3 days on OPK.. then nothing yesterday.. but now a faint line today :wall: .. i worked out i should have O on the 20th.. so im 2days PO in my books :) what about you???xx

Hey LauraAnne:wave:

Nice to see you, i'm technically not starting my TWW but thought i would poke my nose in anyways:oooo: just finishing my first week

We were suposed to be testing same day but i'm having a shorter cycle this month

How are you doing hun? TWW is a killer

M2A - thanks. I am so so pleased for you. Hope you a mini you are doing well :)

Youngmum - my OV was 19th so my phone says, so 3dpo ;) lots of luck to you.

Hi Nurse :) lots of luck to you too. How are you finding the wait? Did you do the deed much this cycle?

I'm interested to find out how often everyone bd, as it seems a lot of ladies that get their BFP didn't do the deed too much. I'm now thinking we over did it :( ! TWW is indeed a killer!

xxxx

Im waiting for af after mc so kinda 2ww, 5 days late today according to my app x

M2A - thanks. I am so so pleased for you. Hope you a mini you are doing well :)

Youngmum - my OV was 19th so my phone says, so 3dpo ;) lots of luck to you.

Hi Nurse :) lots of luck to you too. How are you finding the wait? Did you do the deed much this cycle?

I'm interested to find out how often everyone bd, as it seems a lot of ladies that get their BFP didn't do the deed too much. I'm now thinking we over did it :( ! TWW is indeed a killer!

xxxx

Well i had surge CD13, so we BD every second day up till then BD CD13,14,15 and thats it really, i have to say that last time i got my BFP We BD loads as we were away on hol :) so i'm not convinced that it makes a difference. what days of cycle are you BDing?

TWW is going ok, very boring TBH, wont start getting nervous till close to testing.:shock:

Last edited:
Cosmic - I hope you're doing ok hun and get your af soon. xxxxx big hugs xxx

Nurse - cool, i'm glad you said that! we bd CDs 6, 8, 11, 13, 14, 17, 19, 20, 21. I think I OV on CD 20.

xxx

good luck to u too Laura!! we'v BD most nights.. just have to wait and see now i guess!!x

Hi I'm just starting my 2ww today! We :bd: hmmmm CD 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15 (surge on CD14). I too think that we might have DTD too much! I'm determined that I am NOT going to test early this month. :witch: is due 13th March but I'm not actually going to test until AF is :)pray:) a week late, so the 20th. Trying not to ss but as I got a bfp last month (but chemical) I kinda know what to look out for!

fingers crossed for you dito. i'm symptom spotting already unfortunately!

Good luck all.

I'm in 2 ww now, surge on day cd12, so back on track after chemical. Bed on CD 11 12 13 14!! OH does nights so we just have to make the most of it!!

How are u Dita?? i know we went through it at same time....i'm ok, hope you are too.

I hate this wait now, as i so know what to look out for!! lol xx

How are you CG....x i had very down week last week, hope ur doing ok.

xx

u too , LA.... i'm so bad now for
looking for symptoms!! have u any yet xx

Hey I'm good thanks, having down days tho, I told my DR yesterday about the chemical and he didn't seem bothered!!!! TBH I don't think we've done it this month; last month I just knew we had conceived, this month I'm sure we haven't, so I'm just waiting for :witch:

I'm 3/4dpo today so not much to report, apart from feeling emotional and yesterday I was very moody and snappy at my husband!

How is everybody else getting on in their 2ww? When are we all testing?

im new on here, but i sick ov waiting i can here the test in my draw calling me lol good luck to eveyone tho xx

hey dita!! i was very snappy last night also hehe :roll: ... and we're testing the same day! u nervous?? im dreading it :( xx

Last edited:
Hi ladies, can I join you all? I'm 3/4DPO, i'm symptom spotting and obsessing already. Last month I was convinced i was pregnant and spent a fortune on early testing (with FRERs, not internet cheapies) I'm not doing that again this month.
Symptom wise though, severe headache last night and sore nipples

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back